Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

Posted Image

8 deaths this time around. Epic.

I was this close to one-upping the Tony Stark aerial rescue too!!!!  :(

Farewell Iceroll, we shall avenge you...by fucking up that idiot Dragon of yours and learning from it how to control our dragons for an aerial assault!!!

• Like 6

Phew! That was close...

Chas, I'm forever in your debt, I will find that damn beast and I will murder it. Of course, after I try to make it confess who gave the order by monologuing...

Shit! :D

Sweet Korean Jesus! :rofl:

• Like 7

Wow.

Team Monstars (I GOT THE LINE) did some serious damage to Team Black with that walkway plan.

Posted Image

Good job, teammate. 

;) 

Best one yet, Jandrew. Keep up the great work!

Edited by Mango
  • Like 3

Quick preview for Part 5.  

In Arendelle, Damien Roc is crawling through the snow. He's battered and bruised. Even Rodney King has nothing on him.

Damien Roc: (crawling, struggling) Why...did they do that?...

Unknown Voice: I can tell you why. Damien Roc turns around and grows surprised. Cut to black.

Team Shawrama finally sees SHIELD, but they also notice a city surrounding it. It's...Washington, DC? The capital of America. They spot the Washington Monument and sigh relief.

Empire: Vegas? I like it!

Sam: No, DC! It's SHIELD. If we can get there, they'll have a grand arsenal for us to use. We'll be unstoppable.

Blankments: Well let's get down there. Jay Hollywood is not paying attention. He sees something else.

Sam: Jay? Jayyy? Mr. Hollywood? Jay snaps out of it. 

Jay Hollywood: What? What?
Sam: Are you all here?

Jay Hollywood: Yeah, yeah, hey I gotta pee. Let me go over there and handle business and I'll catch up to you guys at SHIELD, okay?

Ecstacy: We can wait on you to pee.

Jay Hollywood: No it's okay, go.

Ecstacy: We can wait.

Jay Hollywood: I have to dump too, and who knows how long that'll take. Just go on to SHIELD and I'll catch up. I need privacy.

WileECoyote: Are you okay, Jay? You actin' 'spicious.

Jay Hollywood: I'm fine! I just ate Taco Bell before the Games started. Now privacy please?

Spazz91: Are you sure you want to walk around here by yourself? You're weaponless. We're weaponless.

Jay Hollywood: Yeah. I'll be fine. I've seen Jeff Goldblum's nighttime self defense training video multiple times. 

Ecstacy: Okay, Jay. They all leave Jay and go on towards SHIELD. Empire turns around and eyes Jay, but then gets back leading the group. Jay goes right. Right into the woods, he sees something. It's a mysterious box. He looks around and sees if anyone is watching. No one is. He opens up the box and a his jaw drops. 

Jay Hollywood: Is that...is that...symbiote? The symbiote oozes out of the box. Jay jumps back. Tension builds as Jay gets back up and slowly steps towards the symbiote. He slowly reaches his hand.

Empire: (to the group) Once we get to SHIELD and find a weapon, like the Hellicarrier or Falcon wings, Gotham-Metropolis needs to be our first target.

Sam: I was thinking Westeros. That's a very powerful zone.

Blankments: So was I. Westeros has gotta go.

Empire: (authoritative) We need to go to Gotham-Metropolis. Trust me. Okay? Everyone stops. Empire looks serious and they look confused. He begins to walk on, and the follow, confused. Cut to black.

• Like 17

You said it, no lines either.

Youre actually probably in the top 5 in terms of number of lines. You even had lines in the prologue. 

Peoplez, how much you talk isn't important, staying alive and/or being a badass/saint is.

Grim was useful because of his knowledge of the zones. He was the only one of 66 that knew the map layout beforehand. Be proud of that!

Chassmmi didn't speak much, but he saved another persons life, so he didn't die in vein, it was a noble death. Yeah getting crushed isn't too noble, but you still had a skill no one else had. No complainin'.

• Like 1

Just realized that firedeep and John Marston are on the same team.

I hope you give them a Negative Nancy face-off as they compete to see who is the most underwhelmed by a box office run

Edited by Numbers the One True King
  • Like 3

FROM NOW ON, IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LINES, YOU WILL BE PUT IN A SCENE WHERE YOURE ON A DATE AT CHILIS WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY, AND HE ORDERS $400 WORTH OF FOOD, AND YOU CANT PAY, SO YOU BECOME A PROSTITUTE IN FRESNO AND PICK UP AN OOGIELOVE, THE OOGIELOVE GIVES YOU HERPES AND YOUR PARTS FALL OFF, THEN NIKKI FINKE (YOUR WIFE) CATCHES YOU, SO SHE TURNS INTO A THREE HEADED DRAGON AND BITES OFF YOUR HEAD, AND A NEW SPORT CALLED HEADBALL IS CREATED AND INSTEAD OF PROPER BURIAL, YOUR HEAD IS USED AS THE BALL. AND YOUR BODY GETS NUKED FROM ORBIT. AND YOU GET BLAMED FOR STARTING WORLD WAR 3, SO NOT ONE WILL MISS YOU, EVER. OKAY.:) just enjoy the ride.

Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 13