Jandrew

1st Annual Forum Games! - PART 21 - 116 - FINAL PART ON 117 - WE HAVE A "WINNER" - AFTER CREDIT SCENE - Page 119

FROM NOW ON, IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LINES, YOU WILL BE PUT IN A SCENE WHERE YOURE ON A DATE AT CHILIS WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY, AND HE ORDERS $400 WORTH OF FOOD, AND YOU CANT PAY, SO YOU BECOME A PROSTITUTE IN FRESNO AND PICK UP AN OOGIELOVE, THE OOGIELOVE GIVES YOU HERPES AND YOUR PARTS FALL OFF, THEN NIKKI FINKE (YOUR WIFE) CATCHES YOU, SO SHE TURNS INTO A THREE HEADED DRAGON AND BITES OFF YOUR HEAD, AND A NEW SPORT CALLED HEADBALL IS CREATED AND INSTEAD OF PROPER BURIAL, YOUR HEAD IS USED AS THE BALL. AND YOUR BODY GETS NUKED FROM ORBIT. AND YOU GET BLAMED FOR STARTING WORLD WAR 3, SO NOT ONE WILL MISS YOU, EVER. OKAY. :) just enjoy the ride.

Hey, I want more li-

Nevermind, it's fine. I'm okay with it.

• Like 5

WTF? :wacko:

Walt Disney and his gang of talking rodents are treacherous, backstabbing, evil players.

Hopefully we can find a way to remove all his copyrights so millions of cheap Asian knockoffs can dilute his Brand down to nothingness.

Death by Trademark. 

• Like 6

I actually kind of hope Walt Disney's death slip doesn't get drawn out of the hat until near the end. Its really cool having a "villain" dynamic here.

Edited by Mango
  • Like 4

Walt Disney and his gang of talking rodents are treacherous, backstabbing, evil players.

Hopefully we can find a way to remove all his copyrights so millions of cheap Asian knockoffs can dilute his Brand down to nothingness.

Death by Trademark. 

I hope you reconsider. Or else one of my associates may need to have a little chat with you.

Posted Image

• Like 2

FROM NOW ON, IF YOU COMPLAIN ABOUT YOUR LINES, YOU WILL BE PUT IN A SCENE WHERE YOURE ON A DATE AT CHILIS WITH LARRY THE CABLE GUY, AND HE ORDERS $400 WORTH OF FOOD, AND YOU CANT PAY, SO YOU BECOME A PROSTITUTE IN FRESNO AND PICK UP AN OOGIELOVE, THE OOGIELOVE GIVES YOU HERPES AND YOUR PARTS FALL OFF, THEN NIKKI FINKE (YOUR WIFE) CATCHES YOU, SO SHE TURNS INTO A THREE HEADED DRAGON AND BITES OFF YOUR HEAD, AND A NEW SPORT CALLED HEADBALL IS CREATED AND INSTEAD OF PROPER BURIAL, YOUR HEAD IS USED AS THE BALL. AND YOUR BODY GETS NUKED FROM ORBIT. AND YOU GET BLAMED FOR STARTING WORLD WAR 3, SO NOT ONE WILL MISS YOU, EVER. OKAY. :) just enjoy the ride.

I think I heard Walt Disney complaining about his lines.  :stirthepot:

• Like 3

I actually kind of hope Walt Disney's death slip doesn't get drawn out of the hat until near the end. Its really cool having a "villain" dynamic here.

Don't worry... the 'real' Frozenits know what to do with Walt Disney...

Posted Image

• Like 10

Sorry for the delays, part 5 will be up tomorrow. The updated standing are on page 1. 16 down, 42 to go. Again, for the 16 that have met their demise, and the X number that will meet it tomorrow, please continue to read and comment (and like). Don't be like "what? I'm dead? forget this" and never visit again. If Iron Man died 20 minutes into Avengers 2, would you seriously stop watching and walk out? Anything can still happen.

So don't worry, your questions will be answered. Who was talking to Damien Roc? Was it Walt Disney? Will Walt Disney even survive? Will Team Gryffindor ever make it to Hogwarts? Why did Iceroll's dragon do him dirty? Who rigged the platform? Is Jay now Venom? Am i currently wearing pants? Find it all out, tomorrow.

Expect 2 big surprises that none of yall are expecting, tomorrow. Also, every part is now being archived onto page 1, so if you need to catch up or once this is over you want to go back and read for fun, the links for each part will be on page 1!

Jandrew has flaw in the Tele system. If do not have a child make an epic story about the box office members. Jandrew now has 2 post in the most liked post of all time. 

3! I'll probably do this for another 10 years, then I'll have Jandrew Jr or Jandrewa to garner them, then I'll pass the Forum HG torch on to another valued poster. But it's all thanks to you guys. I appreciate the likes and I'm glad everyone is enjoying this and is so invested into it as much as me. This whole thread is a like mine for everyone actually, so get your post on, people.

I sense Part 5 coming soon.........I feel it will be epic.

Yes.
Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 8