Dementeleus

Thurs #s 5/29: DOFP 4.9, Godz 1.8, Neigh 1.2 (Rth), Blend 1, AMWTD .9 (spatula) | Happy birthday eXtacy (but not ECSTACY)

And I'm fine with that for Godzilla since I have it at exactly 200M in the summer game and let's be honest, nothing else matters :P

I need TASM2 to reach the highest possible since I insanely put it at 240M in the Summer Game :ph34r: Get that fudge into action Sony!

• Like 1

Godzilla may always just become depleted at 190 million and limp to 195

Never. There is no way in hell WB doesn't bump it into 200M. They will do everything possible. They will try to expand it into 2000 theaters over the Labor Day weekend paired with Edge of Tomorrow if necessary a la WWZ/Star Trek.

• Like 2

I need TASM2 to reach the highest possible since I insanely put it at 240M in the Summer Game :ph34r: Get that fudge into action Sony!

Yeah, me too :( At least we won't lose any points... There would have to be a totally insane fudge to get it to 210M for some points. Could happen :D

• Like 1

Yeah, me too :( At least we won't lose any points... There would have to be a totally insane fudge to get it to 210M for some points. Could happen :D

Sony can take 10M or 20M from 22JS for all I care, since I have that one way too low.

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

That is because all the X MEN cast can act unlike the Avengers cast only RDJ and ruffalo acted well

Careful there. This forum is full of Marvel FANatics.

The thousand nations of Marvelites descend upon you.

Their rant will blot out the sun (of reason).

Edited by zackzack
  • Like 1

Nope and no desire to either.. Had it of been X-MEN IV: SENTINELS instead of X-MEN: The APOLOGY, which is because fans bitched incessantly about X3 for years forcing the timeline crap to do away with the entire trilogy, then perhaps I'd see it, but the marketing for this movie is equally as bad as as everyone who claimed GODZILLA 2014 was and it's true.. Other sites have pointed this out as well..

XM:TLS is not so bad. Ratner is vilified because the movie/Fox/exec

killed off the beloved Prof X.

• Like 1

Never. There is no way in hell WB doesn't bump it into 200M. They will do everything possible. They will try to expand it into 2000 theaters over the Labor Day weekend paired with Edge of Tomorrow if necessary a la WWZ/Star Trek.

But the weekly drop is far worse than WWZ. They will have to fudge massively to get to 200M.

• Like 1

Nope and no desire to either.. Had it of been X-MEN IV: SENTINELS instead of X-MEN: The APOLOGY, which is because fans bitched incessantly about X3 for years forcing the timeline crap to do away with the entire trilogy, then perhaps I'd see it, but the marketing for this movie is equally as bad as as everyone who claimed GODZILLA 2014 was and it's true.. Other sites have pointed this out as well..

This officially confirms yourself as a troll, bagging on a movie you haven't even seen. Its hard to take someone seriously when all their posts are bolded to draw more attention to themselves.

Edited by eXtacy
  • Like 6

This officially confirms yourself as a troll, bagging on a movie you haven't even seen. Its hard to take someone seriously when all their posts are bolded to draw more attention to themselves.

lol. It took you this long to figure that out? :P

• Like 11

$1.9m would actually be decent for Godzilla, especially with Maleficent taking IMAX evening shows. It still probably won't be enough to save it from another big drop, though.

X-Men looks like it won't blow past all the other films in the franchise from domestic numbers, but the fact that it could be the franchise best worldwide by Sunday is nothing to scoff at.

Also, if that number for Million Ways is true, then that's absolutely terrible.

Edited by Spaghetti
  • Like 2

Wait, you actually thought BKB was NOT a troll?
  • Like 2