Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

BTW how much was cut out of DoFP? 

Wolvie talking to Mystique doesn't happen IIRC and neither does Beast and Mystique being together in their blue forms

This actually fits this question on two levels

:qotd:

• Like 5

One of the good things about being in Consulting is the fuel expense reimbursement. I like it (in terms of expenses) when I get projects outside LA proper i.e. Anaheim, Thousand Oaks etc. because that means an extra 250 bucks a month or so. Paying fuel expenses out of pocket would kill me based on the amount of travel my job involves.

The only time i get reimbursement if I take a client somewhere. It does not matter if I drive 50+ miles to get the clients house. 

Shall I contact Logan?

Bishop will do the job. After all, we only need to send somebody back a week or two.

[Mod Edit] Take it easy Pink. :P

Edited by #ED
  • Like 2

There's going to be a revolution in the United States that will change its foundations and policies drastically. When 1% of the population own nearly 43% of the wealth...when they buy politicians off so they pass laws to better help serve them and not the people they should be looking out for...it's gonna come to a messy end eventually.Corporations rule the US. Completely and utterly.The 2008 economic meltdown will seem like a picnic to the inevitable one that's coming up. The rich just kept getting richer, and everyone else got poorer. But, damn...when the next financial collapse hits, things are going to get hideous.

I'm from the future.  Believe me, go to China.

Edited by Ozymandias
  • Like 4

Bishop will do the job. After all, we only need to send somebody back a week or two.

They could just send Quicksilver and he'd finish the job in ten minutes. 

• Like 3

#ED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 4

It's going to be interesting to watch. A lot of other economies such as China depend on American consumerism. If we become a 3rd world country, so will everyone else that depends on our consumerism to drive their economies.

So that would just leave North Korea

Edited by tribefan695
  • Like 1

I'm from the future.  Believe me, go to China.

China in 50 years maybe. I would not want to end up there when first economic crisis/market correction hits, or when they bump into retirement system debate due to lack of kids, or when the Communist party loses monopoly on political power

• Like 1