Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

How is 700 WW for DOFP not good explain this

It hasn't made a billion, so clearly its not good for BKB.

Personally that I think that's a great number, it improved over its predecessors.

Edited by Fancyarcher

Hey guys.  I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out. 

Well, you had a good run. Thanks for the #s you did give us this past week.  :)

• Like 1

Hey guys. I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out.

Is that only for midday numbers or end of day numbers?Thanks for the numbers this week. Edited by grim22
  • Like 3

Hey guys.  I was told not to post any more numbers by Shawn so I'm going to respectfully bow out. 

That's not what he said at all.

• Like 10

It's an Ok number and certainly nothing to write home about when you consider what other MARVEL movies have trumped this and with no problem doing so.. X-MEN is simply played out in a time when TA is the "in thing".. And let's say 5 years down the road, TA will be a thing of the past and say, Marvel's The DEFENDERS will take shape??? :popcorn: 

What Marvel movies?  You mean Captain America 2 and Avengers?

It's an Ok number and certainly nothing to write home about when you consider what other MARVEL movies have trumped this and with no problem doing so.. X-MEN is simply played out in a time when TA is the "in thing".. And let's say 5 years down the road, TA will be a thing of the past and say, Marvel's The DEFENDERS will take shape??? :popcorn: 

X Men Apocalypse will almost make a billion. Count on it!

Which movie?

Cap 2

Posted Image

ca2?

Yes.

I saw two movies

I only got a chance to see one. I wanted to watch another. I went to an early show. There are only 2 showings now.

• Like 3