Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I would love to go back 20 years and keep it that way forever. That was before my dad's dad passed away. My favorite grandparent by a long shot. Also my parents have started having health problems the last few years, which is no fun to deal with at all. Almost lost my dad in January. Made a miraculous recovery after emergency blood transfusions and temporary pacemaker.

I am sorry to hear about grandpa passing away. I am sorry about your parents. I keep them in my thoughts and prayers.  :hug: If ever need someone to talk. Feel free to PM. 

Really?

Eat what want

Stay up when want to

Make money

Get your place

That's called work.

And unfortunately the Spend Money takes care of most of the 'Make Money'

What I need is to be a kid again with all the experience and knowledge I have now... 

• Like 5

Old folks love being old. They can pretty much say whatever they want without repercussions

And always get Early Bird special at Golden Corral.Win win.
  • Like 3

I would love to go back 20 years and keep it that way forever. That was before my dad's dad passed away. My favorite grandparent by a long shot. Also my parents have started having health problems the last few years, which is no fun to deal with at all. Almost lost my dad in January. Made a miraculous recovery after emergency blood transfusions and temporary pacemaker.

This hit me a couple of weeks ago when I met my cousin who is younger than me. He doesn't remember anything about my grandmother (who remains my favorite grandparent) because he was way too young when she passed away. That was when I realized that she has been dead longer than she was alive from my life's perspective. Kind of felt really weird thinking about it, I remember her passing like it was yesterday - it was a long battle with cancer.

That's called work.

And unfortunately the Spend Money takes care of most of the 'Make Money'

What I need is to be a kid again with all the experience and knowledge I have now... 

Then you'd just be shorter and have a higher voice. The world wouldn't be any less complicated.