Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

• Founder / Operator

Aww Shawn, we love you! You gave us a home after BOM, you worked your ass off to get this place up and running and have done a fabulous job here. Without you we wouldn't have even found Rth or spatula. You are our true god :wub:

Heh, as much as I appreciate that, I didn't want to sound like I was fishing for a compliment. But it's appreciated nonetheless. Sometimes the critiquing is a good ego-deflator, anyway. :P

(But to me, the "box office god" is Brandon Gray. And Xiayun.) ;)

Edited by ShawnMR

Heh, as much as I appreciate that, I didn't want to sound like I was fishing for a compliment. But it's appreciated nonetheless.

THE LEGEND.

Where is he btw? Don't remember hearing about him after we moved to here.

• Like 1

Yep, the East Coast is very anti-Diesel. The Pacifier tanked here too, west coast saved it

WTF why was I thinking you were from the UK? Man you and Coolio are too much alike. I was gonna reply to you last night and be like "damn Chewy you know alot about American sports, im impressed." Lmao but youre 2 states away. My b. Edited by Jandrew
  • Like 1

So over $80m for Malef? And no matter how shaky the legs are, midweek grosses will be strong with schools letting out next week. $200-$250m seems like a safe bet. Angie wins. Poor Aniston.

80 mill is far from locked yet
  • Like 1

Heh, as much as I appreciate that, I didn't want to sound like I was fishing for a compliment. But it's appreciated nonetheless.

I thought the "box office god" was Rth? ;)

Heh, as much as I appreciate that, I didn't want to sound like I was fishing for a compliment. But it's appreciated nonetheless.(But to me, the "box office god" is Brandon Gray. And Xiayun.) ;)

You created this place and the people who inhabit here, in my mind you definitely are god (though your numbers could use some work :P) of the Box Office Forums.
  • Like 1

• Founder / Operator

THE LEGEND.

Where is he btw? Don't remember hearing about him after we moved to here.

He still pops in on HSX from time to time, but he took a step back from predicting regularly a couple years back.

• Like 2

• Founder / Operator

You created this place and the people who inhabit here, in my mind you definitely are god (though your numbers could use some work :P) of the Box Office Forums.

I don't know of anyone's numbers that couldn't... myself included. :)

Edited by ShawnMR
  • Like 1

Is he ever on KJ? I think he was more active there than anywhere else.

Speaking of KJ I went over there to get Corpse's predictions on Godzilla and saw that apparently the website is getting sued for posting a copyrighted image that's already been deleted from years ago :wacko: Edited by Mattrek Loves Del Toro
  • Like 1

Speaking of KJ I went over there to get Corpse's predictions on Godzilla and saw that apparently that website is getting sued for posting a copyrighted image that's already been deleted from years ago.

That's good. There are too many douches on that site anyway. Wouldn't mind if it just disappeared altogether.