Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I can't believe I was roped into that place for awhile...

Dames.

Posted Image

i mean, it wasn't that bad when there was more than 5 people on there. It was basically bom except we could say what we want, post pictures and videos and stuff, and a bit less douchey than kj. now that this place is around it's turned into the obsolete one though.

• Like 4

I didn't want to steal anyone's thunder. Who started that, anyway? Chewy?

I dunno but I hate the opaque figure. He looks like he has either a cupie doll or Superman squiggle in his hair. Or (gasp)...

Posted Image

• Like 1

The "Sean Bean - Sean B" discussion between kowhite and Sean B in the Maleficent thread yesterday was something else altogether. 

That thread has also been amazing in the last few days.

I might have started it, I remember posting DeHaan gifs during The Event in the TASM2 thread. But it's evolved into something so much bigger, and I'm so proud  :wub:

I was only using 10% of my DeHaan

• Like 6

AA started the DeHaan thing obviously, in his devious scheme to make the TASM films even remotely relevant. Shockingly he seems to have succeeded. The fiend!

Well, I did make a deal with the devil...

Posted Image

• Like 6