Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

I might have started it, I remember posting DeHaan gifs during The Event in the TASM2 thread. But it's evolved into something so much bigger, and I'm so proud  :wub:

I was only using 10% of my DeHaan

Imagine if we used 100% of our DeHaan. (The sequel to Lucy)

I definitely posted the pic at some point and got 10 likes out of it, but I don't know what specifically started it. It may have just been at its infancy stage at the time

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 3

AA started the DeHaan thing obviously, in his devious scheme to make the TASM films even remotely relevant. Shockingly he seems to have succeeded. The fiend!

ASM2 seems to be more well-known on the Internet for the one scene in the marketing that wasn't in the film. Never mind the other 150 minutes of footage, LMAO.

• Like 5

Okay westerns always seem to do well here............but even 1M ways isn't doing that hot.

Then again it is only 4:30PM and its main audience is at work.

Wouldn't have been able to do it without help from people like yourself and other members. And BoxOffice, for that matter. Running this place ain't cheap!

The dolla dolla you get in return are worth it, though. 

AA started the DeHaan thing obviously, in his devious scheme to make the TASM films even remotely relevant. Shockingly he seems to have succeeded. The fiend!

trying to make it relevant with a scene that's not in the movie.

Posted Image

"Not a great plan."

• Like 7

trying to make it relevant with a scene that's not in the movie.

Posted Image

"Not a great plan."

Well, according to a lot of people on here, the scenes in the film wouldn't have cut it. I did what I had to do. ;)

• Like 3

Is it the movie or is it all just DeHaan?

It all ties in together. What made it so great is that THE question of the day is why was that scene cut from the movie? Seems to have drastically altered the story that was told. Mix it with a movie that 95% of the board wishes didn't exist...perfect recipe for a memorable smiley.