Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-maleficent-bewitches-friday-708352

Box Office: 'Maleficent' Bewitches Friday Moviegoers for $65 Million-Plus Debut

Angelina Jolie's live-action fairy tale Maleficent is whipping up a powerful potion at the Friday box office, where it could approach $25 million for the day for a weekend debut in the $65 million-plus range. Disney considers anything over $60 million a victory.Seth MacFarlane also enters the fray with A Million Ways to Die in the West, which looks to debut in the $20 million-plus range, well shy of the $54.4 million debut for Ted on the same weekend two years ago (Ted went on to become the top-grossing original R-rated comedy of all time, earning $549.4 million globally).Million Ways to Die is projected to come in No. 3 after Maleficent and Fox's Days of Future Past, which is expected to earn $38 million to $40 million in its second outing after opening to a dazzling $110.7 million over Memorial Day weekend.
Edited by grim22
  • Like 2

Godzilla is in free fall

Here it is already below Neighbors 4th weekend and Grace of Monaco 2nd weekend. This thing is having some crazy drops. 200M are in danger. Right now I think the target is a 2.0x multiplier. 

Edited by CJohn

Uh...

I guess someone didn't like Spatula numbers in the title?

:unsure:  :P

I still left the reference there, but since we already had full estimates...  :ph34r: