Olive

Official Weekend Estimates: Maleficent - 70M, X-Men - 32.6M, A Million Ways - 17.1M, Godzilla - 12.2M

as long as you dont mind my being in tears before the credits... Thomas Newmans score always gets me... and I am a little drunk... LOL

Awwwww. That's fucking adorable. I tear up when Nemo wakes up at the end. Lol
  • Like 1

By the way, I know the screen sizes are different between but is the audio at least the same?

I have a real imax and a liemax here, and I can say, at least here, it is not. not even close.

yeah id be more inclind to go high end eves should be good

Awesome.  Thanks Rth.

Fast 6 had 10.7m on it's 2nd Friday.  So if it hits 11m it should have pretty close to the same weekend number as others have said. That would be a better drop.  Under 60% which would be wonderful if Sat and Sun follows the same pattern.

E.T is a forgettable film. The scene with them flying in the forest against the moon? Not so magical.Plus...awful child actors. And that stupid mom for crying all the time. Bitch, pull your fucking white ass together.Also...E.T looked like a severed cock.

• Like 3