AniNate

Joy | David O. Russell | Christmas 2015 | New Trailer on Page 20!

Get that OSCAH DOR!! Best Picture Oscahhhh please too!

AwardsWatch ‏@awards_watch 11s11 seconds ago

Joy screening: David O. Russell's best film since Three Kings. #JoyMovie

YES!!! Can't wait for the awards watch's october predictions! If Jen was at the top 5, now she will be at the very top of the list.

I don't think DOR makes films to win awards, but the recent Academy love for him is curious. My theory is it's because they're 'safe-edgy' movies. Fighter, Hustle, Silver Linings all have personality, but they're essentially inoffensive. It's a neat trick to pull off.

• Like 1

I don't think DOR makes films to win awards, but the recent Academy love for him is curious. My theory is it's because they're 'safe-edgy' movies. Fighter, Hustle, Silver Linings all have personality, but they're essentially inoffensive. It's a neat trick to pull off.

The fact that he managed to have so much Academy love with such a terrible off screen reputation is also quite a feat.

Since when was Megan Ellison a guy!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!

Sorry. The rumor started on AW. I figured one of the users there tweeted it, I didn't even click the link.

But it has no truth to it. At least the baseball part! I guess it'll premiere with a FOX show?

Edited by TStechnij

8e6d2f58f6a553c200beda655e4d790d

" data-width="500">

8e6d2f58f6a553c200beda655e4d790d

">

New Joy trailer out tomorrow 12.25.15

Posted by Jennifer Lawrence on Martes, 20 de octubre de 2015