Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Really?  I could see it getting up to 220 domestically.  It did well Monday through Thursday and is only slightly behind the pace of The Lego Movie.

Lego? What's that have to do with Maleficent?

Nah, Mal is going to hold firm with a weekend of 35, and Fault is going to take the hit on Sunday.  Mal will total over 200 domestic, this will only total 130 domestic.

Why is TFIOS going to take a hit on Sunday?

• Like 1

it would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you....

:blink: 

LOL Teens. That is like the dumbest shit ever. But when you're young you don't even notice you're being a doormat.

• Like 3

Why is TFIOS going to take a hit on Sunday?

Yeah I forgot to ask this as well... I see no reason why TFIOS would drop a lot on Sunday. More schools are letting out now so bigger weekdays and softer Sunday drops.

it would be a privilege to have my heart broken by you....

:blink: 

It's the kind of line said by the kind of guy who you just want to punch in the face for being a pretentious asshat.

• Like 4

I have not seen Maleficient and don't really have an interest in seeing it.  I just wouldn't underestimate its legs, especially since its preview was in front of Frozen last November/December/January.  After 10 days, its pacing will be just about the same as where Lego was after 10 days.

LOL Teens. That is like the dumbest shit ever. But when you're young you don't even notice you're being a doormat.

That's the fun in being young though...

:P

• Like 1

I have not seen Maleficient and don't really have an interest in seeing it.  I just wouldn't underestimate its legs, especially since its preview was in front of Frozen last November/December/January.  After 10 days, its pacing will be just about the same as where Lego was after 10 days.

Pace isn't always the best thing to use. DoFP is one million ahead of where Cap: TWS was and Godzilla was only one million behind Cap: TWS. Neither are anywhere close to Cap: TWS' number.

Though adults have real dialogue about love like this gem from Showgirls as spoken by the immortal Robert Davi:"Must be weird not having someone cum in your face."

• Like 6