Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

Other way around "Melanie Griffith has reportedly filed for divorce from Antonio Banderas after 18 years of marriage. The 56-year-old actress cited irreconcilable difference..."

Why Melanie....why.

• Like 1

if godzilla's backdrop was a good cheesy melodrama dominating the 1st half followed by disaster it could have been epic.

Melodrama requires having characters who emote.  Brian Cranston gave us some promise

- but alas it was not meant to be. 

• Like 2

Other way around "Melanie Griffith has reportedly filed for divorce from Antonio Banderas after 18 years of marriage. The 56-year-old actress cited irreconcilable difference..."

Why Melanie....why.

maybe because banderas never stopped doing that kiss.

"honey, i am going to my mother's" ... kiss

"i am going to be late"... kiss

"i had an accident" ... kiss

"i want a divorce" ... kiss

Edited by a2k

Can't be worse than this nonsense

lol this isn't that bad. Sure the writing and delivery he's bad, but At least he's right. Who actually likes sand? :P Some of the FIOS quotes are a overly pretentious and dramatic. (This is coming from someone who actually likes the book)

Hmm... I wonder if the Spectrum may be a good spot for watching movies?  :P

Spectrums IMAX is pretty awesome.  I've seen many, many movies on that thing - Avatar, Matrix Reloaded, Dark Knight, etc. All awesome.  Only thing about the spectrum on weekends is it's a f'ing zoo. 

lol this isn't that bad. Sure the writing and delivery he's bad, but At least he's right. Who actually likes sand? :P Some of the FIOS quotes are a overly pretentious and dramatic. (This is coming from someone who actually likes the book)

Posted Image

Edited by MrPink
  • Like 9