Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I'll throw my hat into the creepy kid arena.

Posted Image

The had a hard time casting this movie. Not because they couldn't find creepy kids but for some reason once parents found out the role for a murdering anti-Christ they didn't want their child in the movie.  Go figure.

• Like 2

Hopefully WoT will pick up the business in the evening. The slim hopes for finishing ahead of Maleficent are still alive. No sweat for TFIOS to drop that hard, it was clearly front loaded, but the reaction is great, it won't collapse, will just act like a normal film from now on.

The had a hard time casting this movie. Not because they couldn't find creepy kids but for some reason once parents found out the role for a murdering anti-Christ they didn't want their child in the movie.  Go figure.

Wow. Thanks for the trivia. Didn't know that. The whole thing gives me the creeps. Even the remake did, lol. 

Speaking of creepy shit, Deliver Us From Evil's trailer fucking terrifies me.

Sinister, which is a great movie, had that one 8mm scene where the family is locked in a burning car, and that shit stayed with me for weeks. The music made it waaay too creepy. 

• Like 1

Oh yeah that rolling head toy thing.

The whole beginning with the Bronx Zoo is terrifying. Then there's the "Mommy" coming from a grown man and it sounds like Bana's daughter's voice. @_@

• Like 1

The full length trailer was actually pretty bad IMO. The one scene trailer that they initially put out was awesome. 

I'm not saying that it looks good but it succeeded in scaring me.

The Bad Seed

Posted Image

I love classic movies. But damn Leroy was creepier than her. "They got a little pink chair for girls and a little blue chair for boys" Then she set his ass on fire, lol.

• Like 1