Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

and nothing beats the NFL playoffs.MLB?ZZZZ...

Yep...

My favorite weekend is the divisional weekend...four great games and the teams are out for blood to get into the conference championship weekend...

HTTYD2 better annihilate the fucker.

I know you hate Maleficent and want it to do bad. However, you are being really ridiculous about it.  :ph34r:

Edited by Empire
  • Like 3

I find it hard to enjoy because a good 90% of it is fake.

Meh, it's a movie so...

You forgot Tom Cruise used to be a great actor in the 80s:

1. Color of Money - I thought this was the best Tom Cruise movie, him playing up his trademark cocky superstar, better than Top Gun, Cocktail. That Scorsese unbroken tracking shot as Tom nails one billiard ball after another as Werewolves of London blares in the background is a forgotten classic scene.

2. Rain Man - This is where he gets serious. Watch this movie again, that Vegas scene is ripped by the makers of The Hangover

3. Jerry Maguire - Well, romantic comedy used to be compelling, and fulfilling.

4. Mission Impossible - that Chunnel scene in the end is still unmatched among big budget blockbuster action movies in terms of intensity, inventiveness, and sheer movie madness. DePalma likes to please his cineaste fans in Cannes with arty, labyrinth thrillers, but he is actually a darker Spielberg incarnate when making traditional mainstream movies (The Untouchables, Carlito's Way - those crazy tracking shots at the train station)

5. Collateral - Tom Cruise unplugged. Has to be on the list, this should be in his resume. Mann is the Man when his doing his urban thriller.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XO4f-JqXG7g

The movies on my list were the only Tom Cruise movies I've seen

She is stunning and sexy, and I wish I was her.

John is super lucky.

Some people on Tumblr think she should be Samus.

I just think she needs to be in more movies. And Rose Byrne. And my Queen.

Her and Rose Byrne as sexy British sisters in a movie...

Posted Image

• Like 3

Meh, it's a movie so...

The movies on my list were the only Tom Cruise movies I've seen

It's annoying because it's pretty much just propaganda from Disney trying to make their company seem amazing when it was the exact opposite.

Oh gosh don't be a Meryl Streep

I'm just saying. Especially when it completely misrepresents the feelings of someone who isn't with us anymore. ((The writer of Mary Poppins.))

She is stunning and sexy, and I wish I was her.

John is super lucky.

Some people on Tumblr think she should be Samus.

I just think she needs to be in more movies. And Rose Byrne. And my Queen.

:o  Oh my God. I'm not a big supporter of video game movie adaptations (I feel the forms of storytelling just don't match up well enough) but I need this to happen.

Emily Blunt as Samus. Make it happen, Hollywood.

• Like 2