Olive

Weekend #'s FIOS: 48.2, EOT: 29.1

I don't think anyone is saying the movie should be a hit because it is Tom Cruise. Everyone here is saying the movie deserves to be doing better because it simply is a very good movie.

Absolutely. And also, people root for Cruise because he really does bring it all for his performances. He doesn't phone it in and really cares about the projects he chooses. Regardless of what you think of his acting abilities, he is in rarified air in terms of the quality he brings to his roles. 

• Like 10

Absolutely. And also, people root for Cruise because he really does bring it all for his performances. He doesn't phone it in and really cares about the projects he chooses. Regardless of what you think of his acting abilities, he is in rarified air in terms of the quality he brings to his roles. 

yes, also  Tom Cruise stars in good films in general, check out his filmography, one of the best of any actor

Lately, Tom Cruise is great at playing Tom Cruise.  While still entertaining, I always see Tom Cruise playing Tom Cruise.  The last roll that I've seen him totally own was probably Collateral.

Even when a movie is bad(looking at you Magnolia) Cruise is often the best thing

Yea he doesn't phone it in and will give it his all whether its a big blockbuster or smaller one...true professional is the best way to describe it...

As for his personal life, I guess he can do whatever he wants...just hoping he keeps it to himself...

• Like 1