Lazer

What Actor or Actress do you most look forward to their movie openings?

from the past

Stallone

Arnold

Harrison Ford

More current:

Denzel Washington

Dwayne Johnson

Stallone was good in the old days, as was Harrison Ford!

Also, past gotta love Clint Eastwood

Edited by Lazer Deadshot
  • Like 1

Usually Seth Rogan movies, obviously if the trailer is piss poor then I won't be excited but I find the guy hilarious in pretty much anything he's in. Probably because he's so down to earth and you know the characters he plays is probably not far off his actual personality.

• Like 2

Usually Seth Rogan movies, obviously if the trailer is piss poor then I won't be excited but I find the guy hilarious in pretty much anything he's in. Probably because he's so down to earth and you know the characters he plays is probably not far off his actual personality.

Did you see 22 Jump Street?Also the Interview looks hilarious!I never watched Freaks & Geeks but I just saw a little blip about it, and how Franco and Rogan began lifetime friends from being on that show.
  • Like 1

A bit off topic but this has been bugging me for a while: is the misspelling of Seth Rogen's last name being done on purpose for some ironic reason or is it just pure coincidence? I've been seeing it way too often so I don't know what to think. I'm even starting to doubt my sanity :blink:

ok that last part's not true

• Like 1

these past few months none really , its more like i'm excited for the marvel movie-verse

i'll pretty much check out a film with the usual suspects roster of british actors cate blanchett, kate winslet,emma thompson , colin firth, hugh grant , cumberbatch some less known 

americans hmm george clooney , brad pitt , kevin hart , the avengers cast films :RDJ, mark ruffalo, scarlett johansson, samuel  jackson etc 

so yeah i'll check their films out but i wouldnt say i'm looking forward to a film because of one actor more like i'll give the film a chance if actor is in it 

In order of most anticipation to least:

Emma Stone

Robert Downey Jr.

Leo DiCaprio

Sandra Bullock

Andrew Garfield

Joseph Gordon-Levitt

Jennifer Lawrence

Jesse Eisenberg

Folks whose projects I follow with a keen eye and who may join the list soon: Jessica Chastain, Dane DeHaan, Shailene Woodley (but not that Divergent shit), Margot Robbie, Donald Glover, Melissa McCarthy, Omar Sy, Octavia Spencer, Bradley Cooper, Chris Pratt, Viola Davis, Potter Trio 

Edited by Spidey Freak of Highgarden