Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I don't understad either. I suspect it's a troll job to elicit a reaction on camera for shits and giggles

You should have accidentally bumped into him and knocked his camera to the ground.

Ooops, did I step on it?

• Like 1

Most bizarre thing happened in front of the theater. Two random guys approach with a camera and ask for questions for a project. I say whatever. They ask if I'm a virgin, ask if Asian vaginas are sideways, say I look like a virgin, and then ask what movie I'm seeing. I lie and say 22 Jump St to which they spoil the ending even though I saw it yesterday.I proobably should have punched them

sounds like they were looking for a fight, starting one would've just given them what they were looking for.

• Like 4

Watched "Ghostbusters" already today, the special effects still look really good, only spot with a bit of an issue is the ghost dog in Rick Moranis's apartment, everything else could still pass for effects in a movie now. Now watching "Not Another Teen Movie", can't believe how much the movie still holds up as well, the comedy works well because they just play everything straight and no pop culture references unlike the Friedberg and Seltzer "spoofs"

• Like 3

Woops, had the wrong sequel in my mind.

That being said, I don't see 22 Jump Street having a 5x multipler, a 4X multipler looks to be possible, though.

Nah, 22 Jump Street will only have a 3 or 3.3 multiplier.  Not wide enough of a target audience.  Neighbors is finished at 150 million and a 3X multiplier.

Most bizarre thing happened in front of the theater. Two random guys approach with a camera and ask for questions for a project. I say whatever. They ask if I'm a virgin, ask if Asian vaginas are sideways, say I look like a virgin, and then ask what movie I'm seeing. I lie and say 22 Jump St to which they spoil the ending even though I saw it yesterday.I proobably should have punched them

This story is actually making me angry. The nerve to not only be a jerk but to actually have a camera rolling while doing it. That's disgusting.

• Like 3

Nah, 22 Jump Street will only have a 3 or 3.3 multiplier.  Not wide enough of a target audience.  Neighbors is finished at 150 million and a 3X multiplier.

22JS is a lot funnier than Neighbors and appeals to a broader audience anyway. Two women in their 60s were sitting next to me at the movie last night :lol:

This story is actually making me angry. The nerve to not only be a jerk but to actually have a camera rolling while doing it. That's disgusting.

You would assume that the camera was to catch people's pissed off reactions and then post them on youtube or something.

Those would be what you call "real life trolls", which are just like the trolls that you find on messageboards like this one.

Also, if you want to know how to beat a troll, watch the movie Trollhunter.

• Like 1

Safe to assume 22JS will get a lot better WOM than Neighbors. Summer weekdays too.

• Like 1

It made me angrier than seeing httyd2s Friday number.
  • Like 3

If I was with my brother we would of probably beat the shit outta them. If I were alone though, I woulda snatched the cam and taken the memory card. Can't have putting my face on camera to have me look a fool, you never know where it ends up.

Next time, use your phone and start recording them too.

That works the best. I've had it a few times when they were harassing me. When I started to record them, they went away.

Sorry it happened to you too.

If I was with my brother we would of probably beat the shit outta them. If I were alone though, I woulda snatched the cam and taken the memory card. Can't have putting my face on camera to have me look a fool, you never know where it ends up.

if you were with your bro they prolly wouldn't try to start anything in the first place. they were looking for someone who's on his own and willing to humor them. personally i can't get heated over random kids with cameras. just tell them to fuck off and get on with your life.

Jesus, that sounds like retarded high school bullying. Only more stupid.Reminds me of the time a couple of kids in my home neighbourhood did something similar to me, about being a "cocksucking fag". Ugh...retards.
  • Like 1