Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

Question about the TV spoilers as it applies to Netflix. Since Netflix releases all shows at the same time, it is effectively the season end at the same time as season start. How does spoiler tagging work for those shows?

I guarantee no one has thought about this. There is going to have to be a box office moderator and Admin meeting to discuss this question.

• Like 3

The Greece game wasn't either. And tomorrow we won't have the France game. Just the Argentina one and another with 2 weaker teams (one of them is Switzerland).

Strange...you would think they would give priority to the European team games being in Portugal...

• Like 1

Question about the TV spoilers as it applies to Netflix. Since Netflix releases all shows at the same time, it is effectively the season end at the same time as season start. How does spoiler tagging work for those shows?

That is a question for our newly appointed and esteemed admin, Water Bottle. :) For the time being, though, I'd say it's only fair and polite to keep that discussion to the TV forum.

• Like 1

Prepare for the drops of DWA stock on Monday morning ....

What happened to DWA? Is the competition from all of the other computer animation studios oversaturating the market or has DWA just been putting out bad movies in recent years? They used to be Disney's toughest competition.

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 1

It may be just me but DWA being public isn't working for them, it is possible for them to go private again or would that require being bought by a major company.

They can do a stock buyback, but that is too much hassle - especially if the price they offer isn't good. Institutional investors may not sell.
  • Like 1

That's what should be the most exciting time of the year if it comes to box office. 2014 is more like a never ending depression.

A dragons sequel not able to have a single day over 20m. I really don't understand what the hell is wrong with audiences at the moment.

Edited by Poseidon
  • Like 2

I think at least 2 weeks. Because not everyone has the time to see 10 episodes in a row or whatever is the number of episodes in the show.

• Like 1

Poor DWA. Firstly Panda 2, now Dragon 2, all died in the hands of R comedy sequels. Poor DWA basically had five movies in a row to open below expectations since the Flop of the Guaidians....

they really don't deserve this, but i feel like they never managed to shake off the pixar-knockoff image.

• Like 2

Posted Image

• Like 1