Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

only 3 years - Fox is at 4.5

Paramount had no $200m hits between MI2 and WOTW, a bit over five years. The biggest films in between were What Women Want, Tomb Raider and The Longest Yard. They had no $100m hits between The Italian Job and Lemony Snicket's.
  • Like 1

Paramount had no $200m hits between MI2 and WOTW, a bit over five years. The biggest films in between were What Women Want, Tomb Raider and The Longest Yard. They had no $100m hits between The Italian Job and Lemony Snicket's.

CHEWY

Posted Image

• Like 6

I enjoyed WWZ, but it was summer, I'd just had a great vacation, I didn't have to review the thing, and maybe I was willing to forgive its flaws because it had a committed Brad Pitt and a bunch of cool set-pieces. I really did like the staging of the Philadelphia and Jerusalem scenes, and appreciated the third act just for being so stripped-down (even if I know they only did it because they had to replace some ridiculous massive battle in fucking Moscow). Plus it had Peter Capaldi delivering exposition as a character named "WHO Doctor".

• Like 1

I really enjoyed WWZ.

It had a really different feel from the usual zombie movie. That gets a huge thumbs up. Really liked the ending too. That felt like a realistic take on how a situation like that would actually end. Thumbs up.

• Like 4