Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

So it looks like there are so few animated kids movies this summer that some live action films are grabbing a tiny little piece of the animated legs. Maleficent obviously is, and I have a feeling TMNT will too. We'll see if TF4 tries to join that party too.

My school's in the middle of nowhere too; the closest legitimate city is two hours away :lol:

Yeah it is in the middle of nowhere but congrats on your school to

Just look at this way, it gives you guys plenty of time to meet new people, make new friends and above all get laid more times than you can count

Edited by AC Slater
  • Like 1

It's Ithaca...practically an one horse town...so pretty much same as Midwest...

Excellent school though..

Ithaca? I have been there a few times. You have Ithaca college and Cornell University. Plus, you're a few hours away from the Baseball Hall of Fame. You'll have your share of fun. There are definitely worse places to be in New York.

Just look at this way, it gives you guys plenty of time to meet new people, make new friends and above all get laid more times than you can count

But but my place has two movie theaters

I'm going to be spending all my time there right

I mean November 7 I already made plans with myself to see INTERSTELLAR four times in a row

clearly that's bigger than a social life

;)

Think I'm gonna check out for the evening. Since I'm a like whore though, I'd like to invite everyone to go to page 94 or click the quote bubble below

Instead of a preview for next week, I instead give you an analysis of this week.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kIcwarogBNw&feature=youtu.be

Sweet dreams everyone
  • Like 1

Except Dragon 2 apparently is not a bad movie ...I still blame it on Fox's terrible marketing abilities. They are known to have poor domestic boxoffice performance but stronger than studios OS. They have not got any animation over the 200m mark since forever. Now even Dragon 2 could fail 200m in their hands. Who would ever think that.

let's totally blame Fox for all evil in word, including HTTYD2 failure. Good old times when Dreamworks movies were distributed by Paramount, remember when KFP2 was an enormous hit?

Southern Illinois University! It's in Southern Illinois.

You probably already know this - maybe not, but the Ben Affleck/David Fincher movie coming out around October 1st or so filmed a couple of scenes at a state park about 15 minutes away from SIU.  If you see the movie and notice the visitors center with old stones, that is the place.

http://thesouthern.com/news/gone-girl-filming-at-giant-city-state-park/article_a0982f54-1f53-11e3-be49-0019bb2963f4.html