Olive

Weekend Est: 22JUMP 60.0M| HTTYD2 50.0M|Male 19.0M|EOT 16.1M|Fault 15.7M|DOFP 9.5M

I can't even start with that Dragon number. Except I guess props to those who did call a KFP2 repeat. Really don't get this one though. *SIGH* :unsure:

Yeah... it makes no sense to me either :/ The marketing wasn't great though

I honestly don't think this 17-18ish Friday estimate is nearly as bad as you people think it is.  Some of you think this will only get to 200-210 domestic?  The first Dragon had an opening Friday of 12 million.  The legs on this will be huge.  Gravity had a frickin' 5X multiplier.  Lincoln had a frickin 7.5X multiplier.  (I know that 2nd one made no sense in the context of a blockbuster movie with action/visuals, but it made me feel good to say it).  :D

Edited by Ando81

I honestly don't think this 17-18ish Friday estimate is nearly as bad as you people think it is.  Some of you think this will only get to 200-210 domestic?  The first Dragon had an opening Friday of 12 million.  The legs on this will be huge.  Gravity had a frickin' 5X multiplier.  Lincoln had a frickin 7.5X multiplier.  (I know that 2nd one made no sense in the context of a blockbuster movie woth action/visuals, but it made me feel good to say it).  :D

If you were comparing to Gravity 2: Pull Harder or Lincoln 2: Berandel I might agree...but, I dunno...
  • Like 2

Minions says hi. Inside Out and Jurassic World too. Fast and Furious 7. Bond 24. Mockingjay 2. Star Wars Episode VII. Plenty of 300 million contenders for 2015

You overestimate Jurassic World.

I still haven't seen the Interstellar trailer, I go in blind for Nolan. 

You give the members here an ideal to strive towards. We race behind you, but we stumble and watch the trailers. But on November 7, we will be together in the theater. On November 7, we will all join in Nolan's sun.

• Like 1

I honestly don't think this 17-18ish Friday estimate is nearly as bad as you people think it is.  Some of you think this will only get to 200-210 domestic?  The first Dragon had an opening Friday of 12 million.  The legs on this will be huge.  Gravity had a frickin' 5X multiplier.  Lincoln had a frickin 7.5X multiplier.  (I know that 2nd one made no sense in the context of a blockbuster movie with action/visuals, but it made me feel good to say it).  :D

Gravity and Lincoln is comparable to HTTYD2?That's certainly a.... cute way to look at things.
  • Like 3

Why stop there....why not multiplier of 'My big fat greek wedding'.

• Like 4

It's gonna be Godzilla 2015. Quality will determine if it can break loose.

So then I guess DoFP was supposed to be First Class all over again? Or TASM2 was supposed to be Spider-Man 3? Oh...wait.