grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

Did Angelina Jolie break into your house and rob you or something?

Hi Film lover, I think he just saw the film and its horrendous, as did alot of movie fans. Not too much people want this film reaching the levels of Godzilla and Xmen 2014 domestically.. Ugh.

You can love a movie and still admit what went wrong ando.. Flaws aside its still a B+ to A- level film

What?  More like a C minus.  You are way too easy on movies.  Not to mention Kate Bosworth was completely miscast, the kid didn't make any logical sense, and there was no charm to it.  Same kind of rating as Man of Steel  C minus for that one, too.  No, you can't love a movie and admit that it had a bunch of problems.  You can love the character, but not the film.

That piece of shit isn't getting that far.

God I hope not  :'(... Godzilla  is one of the best films of the year by far.. Gives you that feeling of almost a jaws quality approach.. Just needed better filled out characters(All fixable in Part II).. This film shouldnt be in its boots straps, but kids dragging parents to this and some adult disney fans curious to see the Evil Queen of sleeping beauty side of the story seems to have made miracles happen.

And of course a big Welcome back Angelina, you have been gone for far too long. But pls make a sequel to Mr and MS Smith or great  dramatic film. Dont  do disney films like this, unless its A level material.

Some moviegoers compared it to I-Frankenstein. Could it be that bad???

Doesn't TF: AoE open up on June 20th in China? If so then Maleficent is royally fucked.

Maleficent is fucked long time ago.

the May 30 release date was shit

It should do at best SWATH numbers

Overseas numbers would be shit because children doesnt know who Maleficent is

Last weekend the movie was going to fall because od HTTYD

The 1st numbers indicated that the movie would be 5th after TFIOS and EOT with less then 15 millions

Now, this Monday is falling hard

lol ......................lol.................................lol...................................lol

Disney Markting is shit.

• Like 1

Hi Film lover, I think he just saw the film and its horrendous, as did alot of movie fans. Not too much people want this film reaching the levels of Godzilla and Xmen 2014 domestically.. Ugh.

It's fine that he didn't like the movie, I just found it odd that he's spending so much time and energy hating on it. It's not like the movie making more than the other titles will cause the world to blow up LOL.

Man of Steel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman Returns

Superman Returns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man of Steel.

Everyone bags on Returns but I think most haven't watched it in years. Give it a solid re-watch, the color plate, music,cinematography, and sheer number of classic "movie" moments if you will, far exceeded MOS. 

• Like 2

Man of Steel>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Superman Returns

True, but  Superman Returns had more epic visuals and music(Supes landing at his fortress in that epic way and seeing the crystals missing was crazy cinematography). Also him taking on the madman with the gun , the plane rescue.. The whole thing of not fitting in and possibly never finding love theme was brillant..

If MOS had a little more of the caring Superman , that Returns featured.. It would have been a 10 out 10 ... Zack messed up the part of making Superman feel like the epic leader he is suppose to be. Then again MOS was his introductin film..So we wil see more of the hero in clark with the sequel.

God I hope not  :'(... Godzilla  is one of the best films of the year by far.. Gives you that feeling of almost a jaws quality approach.. Just needed better filled out characters(All fixable in Part II).. This film shouldnt be in its boots straps, but kids dragging parents to this and some adult disney fans curious to see the Evil Queen of sleeping beauty side of the story seems to have made miracles happen.

And of course a big Welcome back Angelina, you have been gone for far too long. But pls make a sequel to Mr and MS Smith or great  dramatic film. Dont  do disney films like this, unless its A level material.

Some moviegoers compared it to I-Frankenstein. Could it be that bad???

Do you really have any doubts it will make more money then Zilla?

What a believer lol

Superman Returns >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Man of Steel.Everyone bags on Returns but I think most haven't watched it in years. Give it a solid re-watch, the color plate, music,cinematography, and sheer number of classic "movie" moments if you will, far exceeded MOS.

Nah, it's still a lame rehash of the superior Superman 78, regardless of what anyone felt about MOS, SR is just as unloved and uncared for and forgotten about now as it was when it came out Edited by John Marston
  • Like 3

Oh, it's gonna pummel Godzilla. 

It has to survive Optimus Prime , Apes and TMNt and others first Noctis . Thats a tall order, not to mention Dragon 2 may bite back!!

LOL.

OS Godzilla is going to massacre  Jolie..Sorry and WW is where it really  counts.

Pummel you say??  I think not lol

Maleficent is not a good movie. Godzilla is not much better though.

Your tastes in movies is offensive...LOL

Godzilla is A class material, though a little slow for some..... From what Im told Maleficient is the worse film out of all the summer tentpoles , but for some reason Nostalgia is keeping her afloat..Thats going to change when the Dino Bots and Prime arrive though.

Its all over!!

• Like 1