grim22

Weekend Actuals 6/13-6/15 or whatever, who cares anymore. This summer sucks

I enjoyed it also. I have a feeling with the huge lack of horror movies this summer it is primed (even with bad WOM from the first) to make 75m+. Even 100m is in the cards and the reason is the number one complaint of the first has now been fixed. It's now a citywide night of chaos and anarchy not just a home invasion.

"with the lack of animated/family movies Dragon 2 will breakout huge" People aren't gonna see a movie if it looks terrible, even if it's the first of its kind/genre in a long long time, they will stay at home instead.

I'm ready to go see that movie right now.

I actually loved Superman Returns, it just needed to be bigger.. Singer made it too much of a romance and didnt bring the challenge for Superman.  Icant believe they brought back just the same real estate scam crap Walt and Cjohn when they had Kevin Spacey to work with for 3 sequels.. GEESUS.. What A blunder.

It has been a rough Monday for Dragon on Movietickets.com - 22 Jump's lead keeps gaining and gaining.  I think people expected Dragon to win the box office Monday through Thursday, but it does not look like that will happen.  Also, of significance is Maleficent seems to be falling more than normal this Monday.  Maybe the average WOM is starting to kick in now for that one after a couple of weekends. 

• Like 1

It has been a rough Monday for Dragon on Movietickets.com - 22 Jump's lead keeps gaining and gaining.  I think people expected Dragon to win the box office Monday through Thursday, but it does not look like that will happen.  

Why would people expect that? It doesn't make much sense, even being Summer and all.

It has been a rough Monday for Dragon on Movietickets.com - 22 Jump's lead keeps gaining and gaining.  I think people expected Dragon to win the box office Monday through Thursday, but it does not look like that will happen.  Also, of significance is Maleficent seems to be falling more than normal this Monday.  Maybe the average WOM is starting to kick in now for that one after a couple of weekends. 

Best fucking news all day. I need the thing to die.

• Like 1

I actually loved Superman Returns, it just needed to be bigger.. Singer made it too much of a romance and didnt bring the challenge for Superman.  Icant believe they brought back just the same real estate scam crap Walt and Cjohn when they had Kevin Spacey to work with for 3 sequels.. GEESUS.. What A blunder.

So then how did you "love" it if it had a bunch of flaws that you did not like?

I'm glad we have 22 Jump Street, because literally every summer comedy from here on out looks absolutely atrocious.

I am still shocked there is no comedy in August after the massive success of We're the Millers there. No, Let's Be Cops doesn't count.

When these two show up .....Avengers may not be ready for the mayhem of a movie 80 yrs in the making.

I hope batman does a throw like this to big blue straight from the animated movie lol..Hah hah look at Supermans face.

A human did this to me??!! LOL