kayumanggi

MI4/SH2 midnights thread and Thurs #'s

I know that we here don't, or i'd be dumping my family to watch dragon tattoo.

Yeah same here. Its a strange one really as i can imagine that cinemas here in the UK would be full if they opened Christmas Day, i know my friends and family would be going and probably catching a couple of films at least.

I just don't feel it for SH2. I never have. I thought the first movie was just so pedestrian and this one seems like the kind of film that could just crash and burn. Teh trailer, to me, is just boring, plain, uninteresting. I wouldn't be surprised to see it open to under 50 mill.

I just don't feel it for SH2. I never have. I thought the first movie was just so pedestrian and this one seems like the kind of film that could just crash and burn. Teh trailer, to me, is just boring, plain, uninteresting. I wouldn't be surprised to see it open to under 50 mill.

Its much more entertaining than the trailers would have you believe if i'm honest, and better than the first.

I must admit that i wasn't keen on the first movie, i saw the trailers and tv spots etc and i thought it was going to be very similar to 'Young Sherlock Holmes' in style and tone but it wasn't.