#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I just heard something quite interesting.  Until Disney bought Lucasfilm.  George Lucas was paid 1 million dollars from the gate of the Disney theme parks that housed any attractions that were based on Lucasfilm properties. 

Currently Steven Spielberg has a similar deal at Universal.

For the wrestling fans - apparently AJ Lee and CM Punk are having a kid. It will be the IWC's favorite kid of all time, till it decides that it hates the IWC and walks away

http://www.reddit.com/r/SquaredCircle/comments/28nj2v/aj_lee_pregnant/

He/she will be an awesome kid  :ph34r:

Edited by CJohn

Gen Y, lol.

I didn't make this stuff up. I read these references from time to time.

Uh. Generation Y and the Millennial Generation are the same thing. It's the generation born after Gen X. The Millennial distinction isn't due to them being born around or after 2000, but rather that they came of age in the 21st century.

The specific dates for each generation is a bit in flux, so Gen Y may have started anywhere from the late 70s to early 80s, and ended anywhere from the mid-to-late 90s to the mid 00s.

Uh. Generation Y and the Millennial Generation are the same thing. It's the generation born after Gen X. The Millennial distinction isn't due to them being born around or after 2000, but rather that they came of age in the 21st century.

The specific dates for each generation is a bit in flux, so Gen Y may have started anywhere from the late 70s to early 80s, and ended anywhere from the mid-to-late 90s to the mid 00s.

Thanks. That was very educational.  However, I'm talking about how it's used in pop culture. That's what I read somewhere.

Are we still ranking the best Marvel movies?1. Ghost Rider 22. Fantastic Four3. Daredevil4. Howard the Duck5. Ghost Rider

Both GR? Punisher War Zone(as much as I liked a few parts) should wholly be on the list----and, yeah, Elektra!!!

I really think there's no directors where it's as hard for me to pin down my favorite movie from them as it is for the coens. there are like, 6 different movies that are strong contenders. 

Also inside llewyn davis was the tits. another rewatch and that might be one for the top 5.

• Like 3

I really think there's no directors where it's as hard for me to pin down my favorite movie from them as it is for the coens. there are like, 6 different movies that are strong contenders. 

Also inside llewyn davis was the tits. another rewatch and that might be one for the top 5.

Inside Llewyn Davis was just great. So fascinating to watch.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2