#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Was that the episode that was divided into different parts and Uncle Iroh had tea with the muggar or something. I thought that episode was really sad. 

yeah, the rest of that episode was kinda goofy and fun but that just hits you right in the middle and it's like "what the fuck?"

• Like 1

yeah, the rest of that episode was kinda goofy and fun but that just hits you right in the middle and it's like "what the fuck?"

rest of episode

full of haikus and whatnot,

Sokka's no Iroh

• Like 3

Not when even when you were five years old baumer?

No.I didn't even cry when I was a kid. First movie I ever cried and was when I saw she's having a baby. When it look like they were going to lose the baby I bawled my eyes out for the first time in any movie.
  • Like 1

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with crying in animation I'm just saying I personally couldn't do it. But then again you talking to a guy who got emotional during transformers 2. So go figure.

• Like 1

No.I didn't even cry when I was a kid. First movie I ever cried and was when I saw she's having a baby. When it look like they were going to lose the baby I bawled my eyes out for the first time in any movie.

Oh, you were strong, I was a wimp in comparison, I balled out my eyes when Bambi's mother died when I was about five years old, I even got teary eyed when Mufasa died.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with crying in animation I'm just saying I personally couldn't do it. But then again you talking to a guy who got emotional during transformers 2. So go figure.

Same difference.

• Like 1

Optimus Prime being destroyed was that much emotional to you? I mean there was a lot of "humor" to lighten the mood.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Really? What scene? The death of Shia or the death of Prime? None of those? 

• Like 1

I didn't realize Devastator's balls being shown on screen had such emotional resonance.

Edited by grim22
  • Like 6

I think a lot of people cried during ROTF out of anguish and terror.I say this as someone who doesn't mind the film

The climax and ending of Toy Story 3 is so emotionally perfectly done. When Woody and co are trapped about to be burned it seems impossible that they'll be saved at all, and the ending is just heartwarmingly sad.

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 2

I haven't seen it but I hear Grave of the Fireflies can leave one an emotional wreck.The other day I watched this documentary called Honor Flight. It's about this program that flies WWII vets to Washington DC. I don't think I stopped crying throughout the whole thing

• Like 1