#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Bulbasaur is so cute. Its evolved forms however...

Accurate.

Speaking of which, did anybody do a Pokemon Yellow run where you don't evolve the starting 4? Totally did. Best Pokemon run.

• Like 6

Up got me crying.

not the bit everyone says got them crying but the bit closer to the end where he's looking through his wife's scrapbook. that part did a number on me

I agree, and I kinda look at Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 in the same way.

Everyone's like "I cried during Jesse's song." But I cry when Woody's watching the TV and the TV Woody is just singing "You've Got a Friend in Me," and it's kinda melancholy but hopeful too.

And everyone's all "I cried in that incinerator scene." Never cried at that part. I lost it when Andy's mom looked at the empty room and just stared in silence.

I'm getting misty-eyed right now excuse me

• Like 2

I agree, and I kinda look at Toy Story 2 and Toy Story 3 in the same way.

Everyone's like "I cried during Jesse's song." But I cry when Woody's watching the TV and the TV Woody is just singing "You've Got a Friend in Me," and it's kinda melancholy but hopeful too.

And everyone's all "I cried in that incinerator scene." Never cried at that part. I lost it when Andy's mom looked at the empty room and just stared in silence.

I'm getting misty-eyed right now excuse me

Yooooooooooo, fuck Jessie's Song. Stupid Sarah Maclachlan.

Also TS3? So long, partner. Every time.

• Like 1

WTF?

RunPee also suggests that for Up, you can miss the scene where Carl finds the note saying "Thanks for the adventure! Now go find a new one!"

AKA the entire emotional climax of that movie and the resolution of the main character's arc.

Fuck you RunPee.

runpee are assholes who don't understand movies. I thought it was pretty obvious.

• Like 2