#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Go see Jersey Boys Tele  :ph34r:

He's in the age range for it.

he's just passing time on his phone waiting for the showing to start. this will be his third time watching it already*. *-not because he enjoys it so much, but because he's already forgotten he's seen it twice.

Fuck all of you. :lol:
  • Like 11

They are premiering The Wolverine right now on HBO...its such a good movie and then the last 1/4 of it happens...

I didnt think Act 3 was as bad as others think, but it did bring a brilliantly serious comic movie into silly and predictable comic movie. Silver Samurai was cool, but making it gramps was so Hollywood. And having the granddaughter kill him was no surprise. Still a great underrated movie. Thanks for reminding me of the premiere
  • Like 4

If Tele was a Pokemon, he'd be Torkoal:

Posted Image

Shawn would be Arceus, the creator:

Posted Image

Claire would be Jynx:

Posted Image

Waterbottle would be Porygon Z

Posted Image

#Ed would be Ludicolo:

Posted Image

And Empire/Blankments would be Delibird, delivering all those likes:

Posted Image

• Like 13

20 pages of Pokemon talk? WTF

Really? You are surprised? From the Weekend Numbers threads I honestly expect anything nowadays. Nothing can shock me.  :lol:

• Like 6

he's just passing time on his phone waiting for the showing to start. this will be his third time watching it already*.

*-not because he enjoys it so much, but because he's already forgotten he's seen it twice.

What time is it in America right now? I fear he may fall asleep during the movie.  :ph34r:

• Like 2