#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

And I'm surprised nobody brought it up but the last 30 minutes of Marley and Me could put one through therapy

Never saw that one, but seriously, Eight Below is a good movie but I cried so freaking hard during it

• Like 2

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-JPOoFkrh94

That scene always makes me cry for some reason. :(

Yeah, I used to think "good speech" but now it just makes me cry.

I wonder what baumer's opinion on Ratatouille is... I mean, he hates Pixar, but the movie makes a lot of points about critics I think he personally agrees with

• Like 2

Yeah, I used to think "good speech" but now it just makes me cry. I wonder what baumer's opinion on Ratatouille is... I mean, he hates Pixar, but the movie makes a lot of points about critics I think he personally agrees with

Is there a movie that doesn't make you cry? :)
  • Like 1

God the entire last 25 minutes of TS3 had me desperately holding back tears in the theater. Being a grown ass man I was delighted to see other grown ass men also wiping away tears when I glanced around.I did a good job keeping the tears stuck on my eyes until that part where Andy takes a good look at Woody before handing him over to Bonnie... yeah I couldn't keep holding it.Marley & Me also got me misty eye'd.

Toy Story 3 is the only movie that made me laugh through me crying

"These aliens come from the far away land of Pizza Planet."

I gave a bizarre gasp that was laughter through my sobs when he said that

• Like 1

I remember seeing Ratatouille at a nationwide sneak preview (sad that they don't really do these anymore) two weeks before it came out and making the disastrous mistake of not eating dinner beforehand. Ended up emerging from the theater hungry as hell.

• Like 5

Is there a movie that doesn't make you cry? :)

Uhhhh

well

The only one's this year I've cried at were Peabody, DOFP the third time, and Dragon 2. Got misty-eyed at LEGO as well

And in Peabody's defense, the only reason I cried was because I had to put my dog down about a month before that movie, and the ending is really cheesy but it made me miss my dog

• Like 1