#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Haven't seen Fargo.

DUDE!

Also watch the fx miniseries that just aired based on Fargo. Was sceptical but it's totally something the coens would be proud of. (or maybe not, they don't seem the type)

• Like 1

I still have to catch up on the last three episodes, but Fargo the tv series might have been as good or better than Fargo the movie.

I love the way it connected itself to the movie and managed to weave in what felt like references to other coen brothers work too. billy bob thornton in some scenes reminded me of javier bardem in no country.

• Like 1

Thanks. That was very educational.  However, I'm talking about how it's used in pop culture. That's what I read somewhere.

Where? I've never heard Millennial used to refer to anything else.

The post-2000 generation is usually called Generation Z, but there are attempts to come up with other, better names.

Blanks is liking posts again, but since I've made a promise to myself that I wouldn't click on the yellow bell until Monday, it's driving me nuts.

yup just saw my number bounce up 11. don't know where he is though.

Where? I've never heard Millennial used to refer to anything else.

The post-2000 generation is usually called Generation Z, but there are attempts to come up with other, better names.

LOL I'm embarrassed to say. I'll just keep it to myself. It was nothing to do with sociology but pure pop reference.  LOL and I took it at face value. That will teach me.

Seriously, after you posted I did go back and look it up. You opened my eyes. Thank you. :lol:

• Like 2

I feel nostalgic. We have really came a far way with technology. Now, I just pull up the Fandango app on my phone. Just a few years ago, to get showtimes, I had to call the theater and listen to the automated showtimes. Time has flown.

I feel nostalgic. We have really came a far way with technology. Now, I just pull up the Fandango app on my phone. Just a few years ago, to get showtimes, I had to call the theater and listen to the automated showtimes. Time has flown.

I was too lazy to call, so we would just go to the theater at a popular time and pick a movie that had a show time coming up.

• Like 1

I preferred using a newspaper.  That way I didn't have to hear about movies I didn't care about :P

• Like 1

Ugh.  We still have to record those fucking things for the 5 people that still might call.

• Like 2

Blanks is liking posts again, but since I've made a promise to myself that I wouldn't click on the yellow bell until Monday, it's driving me nuts.

I wasn't going to but I look at them like masturbating.  You need a release.

• Like 2

yeah, i always used to just show up and if the next showtime was a while away I'd just stick around and play the arcade games in the lobby. now none of the fucking cinemas near me have arcade games in the lobby anymore so life is pointless.