#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

Stop I can't take it

RTH, I've never gotten the chance to introduce you to this, but please take a peek at the Box Office Knight thread sometime. You are a very integral part of the story and a big inspiration of it. You are after all, God, like Morgan Freeman. (For the others, part 4 up...sorry for delay, blame Soccer)

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13979-the-box-office-knight-rises-page-12-part-4-up-updated-6222014-do-you-feel-in-charge/?p=1502495

• Like 2

Posted Image

Lmao!

This reminds me of the game we used to play with my sisters and friends when the parents weren't around. We'd each take turns making something really disgusting from anything (obviously it had to be eatable, meaning it couldn't be like cat food or cleaning detergent) in the fridge or in the cabinets and we'd have to eat it. I remember I mixed milk, ketchup, pickle juice, tunafish, with a hint of seirra mist just so it fizzed up.

Fun times :)

• Like 4

RTH, I've never gotten the chance to introduce you to this, but please take a peek at the Box Office Knight thread sometime. You are a very integral part of the story and a big inspiration of it. You are after all, God, like Morgan Freeman. (For the others, part 4 up...sorry for delay, blame Soccer)

http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/13979-the-box-office-knight-rises-page-12-part-4-up-updated-6222014-do-you-feel-in-charge/?p=1502495

oh dear do I dare look

• Like 3

Posted Image

Posted Image

And my personal favorite,

Posted Image

I love dipping fries into a chocolate milk shake. Works best from Wendy's with a frosty.

In related news that and beer are the reasons I don't weigh what I did twenty years ago

• Like 5