#ED

Wknd Est: TLM2 - 30M, 22JS - 29M, HTTYD - 25.3M, JB - 13.5, [DOFP - 6.2M]

I feel like I should go back home sometime and take my grandpa to see Jersey Boys. He loves Clint Eastwood and when I told him he was directing it he got interested. Guy doesn't go to the movies that much anymore, he went more in 2012 than in the 25 years prior, and only because we ask him to come for family outings and seeing how he went with us to see several movies the past couple of years I think I'm gonna take him to see it. 

• Like 7

Dragon might be getting mixed reviews from parents.Or everyone is still watching Frozen and LEGO at home. :ph34r:

It has an A cinemascore........ 

Plus there have been many animated films in the past that much darker moments than HTTYD 2 has and they did perfectly well. 

• Like 2

Dragon being dark isn't what is hurting it. Toy Story 3 faced similar criticism from the usual overly concerned parents and did $415 million.

I loved HTTYD2 but I don't think the contents are the reason the movie is underperforming. 

• Like 4

Dragon being dark isn't what is hurting it. Toy Story 3 faced similar criticism from the usual overly concerned parents and did $415 million.

I loved HTTYD2 but I don't think the contents are the reason the movie is underperforming. 

If it is not the content, then what is hurting Dragon? Maleficent's better than expected legs?

Wine. & dine. Gonna have to control my urge to sample too much. :P

I'd love to visit the wineries one day. One of my co workers gets a group together to go up every year for 1 weekend. 

Just ate...2 Corn on the cobs2 Hamburgers3 Hot Dogs1 plate of Arroz Con Pollo3 slices of skirt steak3 cups of Coke1 Tres Leches cupcakeFuck.Think Like a Fat Man?

Sounds like you're doublestuffed (triplestuffed?)

• Like 3

Just ate...2 Corn on the cobs2 Hamburgers3 Hot Dogs1 plate of Arroz Con Pollo3 slices of skirt steak3 cups of Coke1 Tres Leches cupcakeFuck.Think Like a Fat Man?

That is just way too much food. You must have been puffing on the good stuff.

• Like 2

Woah. How the hell? Practicing for competitive eating.