La Binoche

Tues #s (Rth): 22j 4.4,HTTYD2 4.3,TLAM2 2.5,Malef 2.3,JB 2

Actually, his best is the original Terminator.  

I'll take either or but its gonna be a Terminator movie when I'm talking about Cameron's best.

Edited by Mango

He tries too hard to scandalize the audience. But it just comes off as boring. He's like a little kid who's just learned a bad word and wants to shock all the grown-ups by repeating it over and over again. Like the scene in Nympho where that anorexic actress with no facial expression spat out the semen on the train. 

Hmmm. Nymhphomaniac is scandalizing and entirely ridiculous but I totally went along with the ride. 

The Russos were the best part of CA2. Evans made the most out of a pretty bland character.

What? No. The Russos were terrible. The film was enjoyable in spite of their bad direction, not because of it.

i didn't know people had a favorite autobot

66% picked Grimlock as the Dinobot they most wanted to see;54% picked Optimus Prime as their favorite Autobot, while 41% picked Bumblebee.

I didn't know people could name autobots or dinobots, let alone having a favorite

Where is she, anyway? I keep hearing about her making commercials about diarrhea or something. 

I read that she was in the Veronica Mars movie. So, yeah

Where is she, anyway? I keep hearing about her making commercials about diarrhea or something.

I don't know really. She was in commercials for a yogurt brand.

I need to see The Abyss at some point. Then I'll have seen all of Cameron's films.

Generally, for him, the films starting with T are better than the ones starting with A.

The Ts are better than the A, I agree.

• Like 4