CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

This Summer was obviously gonna disappoint. I told ya all this was gonna happen!

Yeah you did. I remember you called it.

I just ignored it because I ignore negativity in general.

• Like 9

if the shows started at 9PM that means the movie wouldn't have finished until 4AM. So it's understandable why some wouldn't want to go then.

what kind of math is that?

• Like 5

There is still a small chance that DoFP ends up as the biggest film of the summer, say if TF4 opens to 92m and has a 2.5x multiplier. That would give it 230m. DoFP could go over that.

• Like 6

Sweet!  I am hoping for 89.9!  Then, after this movie is out of the way Michael Bay will finally be able to start working on his "Jersey Shore" movie, where the characters spend the entire movie swearing, going clubbing, and starting fights with people. 

• Like 3

Sweet!  I am hoping for 89.9!  Then, after this movie is out of the way Michael Bay will finally be able to start working on his "Jersey Shore" movie, where the characters spend the entire movie swearing, going clubbing, and starting fights with people. 

:lol:

• Like 2

If LEGO outgrossed every movie this year until MOCKINGJAY or INTERSTELLAR I'd be totally fine with that.Having said that, if APES or GUARDIANS broke out big time (as I feel something has to at this point) I wouldn't object at all.

Edited by Gopher
  • Like 12