CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I can see LEGO and CA2 going at it until December or something.

Still the most exciting thing happening at the box office right now.

Yeah, after we lost The Nut Job it was all downhill :(

• Like 7

If LEGO outgrossed every movie this year until MOCKINGJAY or INTERSTELLAR I'd be totally fine with that.Having said that, if APES or GUARDIANS broke out big time (as I feel something has to at this point) I wouldn't object at all.

Everyone has been feeling that something just has  to break out at some point. But nothing looks like it is going to this summer unfortunately. Apes is basically our last hope with summer releases and having summer weekdays to help it out. Guardians and TMNT will not have summer weekdays to help them leg it out.

• Like 3

Baumer is going to have a legit meltdown if the OD numbers are something like 30-34M. 

well, he's watching TF4 right now, so we're probably not gonna hear from him again until sunday. but yeah, there's gonna be tears.

• Like 9

Do you see now why posting that guy's tweet is not the same as posting yours? i.e. he has access to #s and know what he's talking about... 

Duh, but it's still just midnight numbers, you could say anything now. Though, he has a good chance of being right :(

• Like 1

Another one?This Summer honestly blows. No 100M+ openings plus every 90M+ movie has had shit legs.

I really don't get what the hell went wrong for Godzilla. Obviously the WoM was polarising, but the first set of weekdays were actually pretty good. It was only on the second Friday that it really nose dived. I would have thought that if people genuinely didn't like it en masse, it would have plummeted from Monday onwards, if not Sunday. Edited by Schumacher FTW
  • Like 1

LOVE this number. I thought $9.5m but $8.75m? Even better. That's even lower than what TF1 did! LMFAO

Also...another piece of news. TF4 had a pathetic increase on Friday in South Korea and is so far behind TF3 that there's a chance it might not even top TF2 which was in 2D. 

• Like 8

Good...it was complete shit. And this is from someone that likes the first, and 2 and 3 enough, to defend against the venomous hate they got. No more, 4 one was horrible and I want it to die and burn so Bay maybe tries something different with the next one.

• Like 2

The Fault in Our Stars on his 2nd weekend is beating TF4 during the afternoons here. That is hysterical. At night, TF4 wins by a wide margin, tho.

• Like 2