CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

ok, 5 solid pages of box office talk, now let's get down to business.

who's the hottest transformer?

The chick from ROTF who tried to invade Shia. I won't even bother researching the name.

• Like 2

Lucky for it, TF4 has an open first 14 days since no big movies are hitting on the 4th of July weekend. If it somehow manages to disappoint over the extended opening frame it has got, then that will be the most shocking BO story of the year. But lets wait for the Friday numbers first.

• Like 2

Does this mean it will open below $100m? :D below $90m maybe? :OMG: perhaps there is hope for mankind after all!  :circles:

Edited by KaloVisor
  • Like 4

The Fault in Our Stars on his 2nd weekend is beating TF4 during the afternoons here. That is hysterical. At night, TF4 wins by a wide margin, tho.

Wasn't the Portugal game to blame yesterday afternoon?

• Like 1

Hell yeah bring 'em on!No ShiaNo TyreseMark W. blinded a guy

This series started its downward trajectory ever since that box office magnet Megan Fox was unceremoniously dumped. Jolie and Bullock got nothing on the four-quadrant draw of this goddess.
  • Like 5

Hell yeah bring 'em on!

No Shia

No Tyrese

Mark W. blinded a guy

That actually works in this movie's favor. It was nearly enough to make me almost, just for a second or two, consider seeing it.

• Like 3

This series started its downward trajectory ever since that box office magnet Megan Fox was unceremoniously dumped. Jolie and Bullock got nothing on the four-quadrant draw of this goddess.

Because her presence sure did wonders for Jennifer's Body and Jonah Hex. ;)

• Like 1

My showing tonight (Lincoln Square IMAX 3D), is about 85% full so far.

How embarrassing that a Transformers film still hasn't sold out an IMAX screening at the freaking Lincoln Square...on OD. 

• Like 4

The chick from ROTF who tried to invade Shia. I won't even bother researching the name.

she's been cast in one of the upcoming terrence malick films. obviously he saw when that robot tail came out her butt and tried to kill the beef and wanted to recreate the magic.

• Like 3