CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

If TF4 doesn't open to $100m, it would be the first time since 2003 that a Summer movie hasn't hit that mark.

Bring on the Ninja Turtles, Apes, and Guardians!

None of which will do it. But I'm hoping Apes comes close.

• Like 3

I don't know why some people are surprised about this. Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon (which was hyped as a 3D event) weren't exactly beloved, there was a complete cast overhaul, and as I mentioned in the movie's actual prediction thread, the marketing did nothing to really tell it apart from the previous films (plus this franchise just has fatigue in general). Thus, this is the result.

• Like 2

I don't know why some people are surprised about this. Revenge of the Fallen and Dark of the Moon (which was hyped as a 3D event) weren't exactly beloved, there was a complete cast overhaul, and as I mentioned in the movie's actual prediction thread, the marketing did nothing to really tell it apart from the previous films (plus this franchise just has fatigue in general). Thus, this is the result.

Nobody is really surprised. We are waiting for that big summer opener though.

• Like 1