CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Everything is gonna be ok Ed... how many hours left until the showtime? 

3 Hours. I'm still at work, she's meeting me here. She's got the mango, cucumber, melon, strawberries and a salad from home with her.

:unsure:

• Like 1

I guess I'm alone in thinking this was better then 2 and 3. It didn't drag in any parts, there wasn't any cringeworthy toilet humor and I liked all of the characters except Petz. West coast you're up, don't let me down.

• Like 1

If Putin played, Russia probably would have gone 3-0.

And then he would have strapped a jetpack to his back and would have flown right out of the stadium.

While wrestling shirtless with a bear.

Dat propaganda. 

• Like 1

the novelty wears off on that one fairly quickly tbh. the second season is awful and so fucking dull.

Agreed. Great first season (who can forget Kate Mara getting eaten out by Kevin Spacey while talking to her dad on the phone?) but quickly loses steam and believability. 

Edited by La Binoche
  • Like 1

I liked EOT too but at some point y'all are going to have to get over it. It's good but people weren't interested. It happens.

I blame the marketing and the irrational hatred of Tom Cruise several people hold

I guess I'm alone in thinking this was better then 2 and 3. It didn't drag in any parts, there wasn't any cringeworthy toilet humor and I liked all of the characters except Petz. West coast you're up, don't let me down.

Why do I not believe you when you say it's better than the third? Lol
  • Like 2

If Putin played, Russia probably would have gone 3-0.

And then he would have strapped a jetpack to his back and would have flown right out of the stadium.

No he doesn't play that kind of game.  He sends the Spetznaz and kills the enemy players and they default.

• Like 1

Not alone just in the minority.

• Like 1

3 Hours. I'm still at work, she's meeting me here. She's got the mango, cucumber, melon, strawberries and a salad from home with her.

:unsure:

This is why it is bad movie don't have breaks in America like they do here. Well, in our IMAX screen they don't make breaks either so it wouldn't help you...

• Like 2