CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

This 36m OD includes 8.5m in Thursday previews, right? Otherwise, it's a very good number.

Potter owning your ass in 2011 was magic. You getting owned again is just brilliant.Your $1b OS prediction...damn.
  • Like 3

I know posting matinee estimates are off limits but if anyone is interested, I thought we could play an "ahead or behind" game so to speak.  Pick a comp and I'll let you know if TF is currently tracking ahead or behind whatever film you chose at the same time in the day.  It could be harmless fun and a way to pass the time.

This is easy.

MoS.

:lol:

Edited by #ED
  • Like 1

I know posting matinee estimates are off limits but if anyone is interested, I thought we could play an "ahead or behind" game so to speak.  Pick a comp and I'll let you know if TF is currently tracking ahead or behind whatever film you chose at the same time in the day.  It could be harmless fun and a way to pass the time.

Let's start with the June OW - MoS.

• Like 1

Godzilla?

I need to know... is it ahead of Jersey Boys?

• Like 1

Pacific Rim

• Like 2

DofP

TF3?

Jonah Hex

• Like 2