CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Thanks. At least that'll help. Right now on I'm working a superhero story involving insects taking over the world.

PM me sometime. I write too, written 5 scripts and a tv episode, we could discuss some things.
  • Like 3

You got that right.Yeah, cute girl, catchy song; but nothing special. And I thought she sounds way too screechy most of the times, or like she's singing with her nose or something.Mariah Carey in her heyday is a queen :worthy:

I agree.

I'm just saying her heyday was in the 90s...she's had hits since, but so did Madonna, Cher, etc. It didn't change that they had still become near parodies of what they once were.

*RUNS*

Edited by Accursed Arachnid!™
  • Like 1

PM me sometime. I write too, written 5 scripts and a tv episode, we could discuss some things.

Thanks. I have yet to write a full 20+m episode, but I have written skits and very short plays. I've also taken classes so I know the process of writing (camera pans to the face of character etc...).

Edited by Fancyarcher
  • Like 1

Yes her voice is good and I always thought she had the potential to do more with it. She just didn't seem to take it there.

Hey it's overkill but she isn't hurting anybody. She's having fun with it.

I think she's setting a bad example...but I'm rather conservative these days. #Gettingold

Mariah in the early- mid 90's defeats your favorite pop singers ... I loved Britney, but please, she wasn't a great singer ... Christina had a great voice as well ... but prefer Mariah ... Ariana is pretty ... and has a good voice, but

Posted Image

... oh and the thought of another 90-99 million movie this year is just hilarious.

Edited by Adam
  • Like 3

It is a good song. Loving the Stay with Me also.But don't her me started on the song Turn Down for What. If you can even call it a song :lol:

My parents LOVE that song. They know Lil Jon. They had me blast it in the Chilis parking lot. The beat is just so captivating to them, plus you dont have to sit through words being censored every 5 seconds.I played it at one family dinner, and now...

With my move to Irvine in August, and Universal Citywalk being way too far to drive to from Irvine, wondering if Tele, Jay or anyone else knows which are the True IMAX screens in Orange County. Thankfully, nothing till Interstellar seems like an IMAX must watch, but good to have this info before I pay too much for a digital IMAX (happened with Century City, never went there for IMAX again).

Edited by grim22
  • Like 1

Mariah had the biggest-selling album of 2005 and the #1 song of the decade, then followed that with her record-breaking 18th #1 single and the biggest opening week of her career in 2008.

Nothing overshadowing that!

Mariah's 2005 comeback was a well marketed fluke. The 2008 follow-up crashed and burned after the lead single and first week sales.

Madonna's had a long career as well and plenty of #1 hits, doesn't change my opinion.

Posted Image

Posted Image

She's ridiculous looking...she ruined a perfectly sexy body with implants.

Posted Image

Her body wasn't for you though, boo. #feministlife #downwiththepatriarchy

Posted Image

• Like 2

With my move to Irvine in August, and Universal Citywalk being way too far to drive to from Irvine, wondering if Tele, Jay or anyone else knows which are the True IMAX screens in Orange County? Thankfully, nothing till Interstellar seems like an IMAX must watch, but good to have this info before I pay too much for a digital IMAX (happened with Century City, never went there for IMAX again).

I thought Spectrum was a true Imax.

Orestes, I want to know about this attack on me, lol. Who, when, what and where? :lol:

I misremembered something, or conflated it with something else. Wasn't an attack, just an embarrasingly awkward attempt at hitting on you.

Edited by Orestes
  • Like 1

I agree.

I'm just saying her heyday was in the 90s...she's had hits since, but so did Madonna, Cher, etc. It didn't change that they had still become near parodies of what they once were.

*RUNS*

I'm calling GLAAD. This is a hate crime.