CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Wow wow wow, Jack just asked if he should see IM2 and I gave my opinion. 

Yeah but the way you said it was highly inflammatory. You could have used a simple no.

But if you think you guys don't fan the flames of these comic book wars then you are blind.

If you want to keep the peace then it has to start with the Mods. The way you guys behave will influence the way the rest of the posters behave.

Paramount, you should be embarrassed you sluts. It'll be $96m with tomorrow's actuals. And the fact it's $100m on the dot will cause alot of the headlines to make fun of you.

• Like 3

Unless they do the PR shit again, then there's no way that estimate holds up. And I expect actuals to be at least 2 million off. The trades should fucking ridicule this trend, by writing scathing articles once actuals come out. But, of course, that'll never happen.

Among holdovers, Disney's Maleficent and Sony's The Amazing Spider-Man 2 both crossed the $200 million threshold. Maleficent's showing is especially impressive, considering it isn't a sequel. Disney also celebrated the fact that Captain America: The Winter Soldier passed up The Lego Movie over the weekend to become the top grossing film of the year domestically with $257.2 million. - See more at: http://www.hollywoodreporter.com/news/box-office-transformers-4-hits-715596#sthash.npyrh5R4.dpuf

• Like 1