CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I'll avoid the gigantic pair of AT-ATs in the room and move to Apollo 13, The Usual Suspects, The Thing, Do the Right Thing, among others.

I had a dream last night that Spike Lee was visiting my town, and there was a parade and confetti and marching bands and shit for him and he wouldn't take a selfie with me. Asshole even in dreamworld.

• Like 5

Oh man, I don't even know what to say about Eternal Sunshine. Just insanely sad and painful but also beautiful from beginning to end.

It's the most genuinely dreamlike film I've ever seen.

And Kate Winslet is PERFECT.

Amazing film, right?

So glad I got to see the movie.

• Like 2

I really should rewatch Jaws again, it's been such a long time.  The impact it had on me as a young kid was lasting though, I remember seeing Jaws and Psycho at a very young age and had a deep seated fear of water for the longest time.

Don't worry about it.  Its just a movie, would never happen in real life.

Posted Image

• Like 1

Yeah, this Team Jaws vs Team Jurassic Park war is out of control!

The Spielberg Civil War strikes yet another thread.

I want "Jaws Park". Same concept but you go for a ride in an aquarium and there are sharks instead of dinos. Greenlight..now!

• Like 3

• Community Manager

How can one call Raiders overrated it isn't right.

I imagine they do it with words. It's amazing what you can do once you know how to write. The more you know.

• Like 6

Its close . I think Indy has a greater rewatchable factor, but agreed Jaws pushes  past indy in the quality department.

You finally said something in this thread I agree with.  :lol:

Fuck the feathered dinos. JP1 is how I will always imagine dinosaurs (even if it's not accurate lol).

Me too  Idont want to see features on a Trex or Raptor... Lets stick to our childhoood visions of these real life monsters from our past.

:)

• Like 1

TA2 will be huge next summer but there's a good chance there's a $300-350m gap between it and whatever the #2 film is. Inside Out is the only other summer release with a high chance of making 200m DOM. Plenty of movies could surprise, of course, but then we could also get a repeat of this summer.

The Minions movie is guaranteed to gross over 200m.Assuming Ant-Man comes out it should because it will be fresh from AoU tie ins.Ted 2 should pass 200m, Hangover 2 style. (Good or not good will from the first will propel it forward.)Jurassic World also is in good shape to do so.
  • Like 3