CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Kal I forgot about your HV sources from the BOM days man.

Yeah do we have a thread like that here..  Idont know what the hell happened with Superman Returns.. Pent up passion for a new Superman, HV sales of   JLA etc and other stuff.  IWas so sure Big blue would  end Captain Jack...

The Ridicule of the epic lost of Kryptonian believers vs the Pirate Horde was incredible... :) I think they talked about it on Wiki lol

If Zack Snyder is directing, than I'm almost certain this show will still be better than the movie.

The Justice League cartoon is already incredible so I don't see how the film would be better anyway.

I liked American Hustle a good bit (more than Wolf of Wall Street) but it is hurt by JLaw being completely wrong for her role in several ways.

And I generally like DoR (though that was before finding out he's kind of a really big fuckwit), but him and JLaw really have not worked for me as a collaborative team :(

And that made getting through awards season really fucking hard!

*whispers*

I think JLaw is really overrated and she ruined Silver Linings Playbook and American Hustle for me…  :ph34r:

You're a woman, so I don't think they'll beat you up. However....don't go down any dark alleys for the next month just in case.

The Justice League cartoon is already incredible so I don't see how the film would be better anyway.

You know I was about to say that... Its almost my perfect idea of Superman and Batman and the others.... Didnt it win a fucking emmy as welll.. . OH my god I hope the folks behind JLA and JLU work with  Snyder and the writers.. I Want this to show Avengers

its not the king of the team up films :D

Either Kal is gonna apologize or his videos are going to get posted here tomorrow for everyone to see how much of a freak he is.

I actually remember some of those videos  :ph34r: But please, keep calm right now. 

He has the right to like MoS.

Edited by CJohn

Lobdells Superman > Zack Snyders Superman(To our non comic fan friends this statement is the greatest insult)

NO fucking way. You must be high. But then again you said Malefishit is better then Godzilla so I'm not surprised.

Can you lay it off 

I got your back Supes.

Amen .. I have a nice fanpage on Law of Attraction... So No worries Ethan... And folks post my videos are actually pretty cool. :D

Look in the godzilla thread to find them :)..  [mod edited]

Edited by CJohn
  • Like 1

Just got back.

My best friend didn't wanna see a movie?

What the fuck?

She said she didn't wanna see anything that had come out.

EOT? DOFP? Ugh. This bitch I call my bestie.

Then, like, what's the point of going out?

Ask her if she needs money to watch it.  That is usually the sign.

NO fucking way. You must be high. But then again you said Malefishit is better then Godzilla so I'm not surprised.

I am high.But I stand by what I said. Lobdells Supes is garbage but MOS is an abomination.
  • Like 2

Yes but  can it beat Avengers or even make a billion WW////  Time will tell. Im hoping Nostagalia will make SWS 7 beat Avengers 2 just to get on BKB nerves lol :P

Catching Avatar 2 revenue isnt happening.. Im feeling the 3B mark WW at the BO and another 2-3+ billion in total merchandising revenue for Camerons 2nd masterpiece. :)

What do you think is the lowest WW for Avatar with his new boast of screens and its highest.

LOL Avengers was in over 150% more screens than avatar  Os and couldnt make a billion..LOL

Thats insane. Avatar has far less showings OS than HP 7part 2 and Avengers and dwarfs them with 2b+ os ALONE.

This time my archer I think we will get 2.5-2.7B  OS Alone. :)

Star Wars Episode VII will make a billion. Overseas should be massive.

• Like 1

I liked American Hustle a good bit (more than Wolf of Wall Street) but it is hurt by JLaw being completely wrong for her role in several ways.

There is so much wrong with this. 

You know I was about to say that... Its almost my perfect idea of Superman and Batman and the others.... Didnt it win a fucking emmy as welll.. . OH my god I hope the folks behind JLA and JLU work with  Snyder and the writers.. I Want this to show Avengers

its not the king of the team up films :D

Sadly they are not.

Justice League didn't win any emmys (if I had my way Justice League would have won a lot of awards), but it did get a nomination for best score in 2003.

• Like 1