CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

There are plenty of such lines which almost seem like Bay is self-aware. The remakes/reboots line, the short shorts line, the killing humans and protecting humans line. It is almost like he wants to do self parody but refuses to go the final step with it.

Twitter was going nuts about whatshisface apparently carrying

the age of consent laws

in his pocket :rofl:

• Like 3

Why do people like you worry about it so much? Don't like it, don't watch it, it's not ruining any of the movies you do like. I never got this way of thinking. It's stupid.

Exactly. If you ignore it, it'll go away...

• Like 1

Best over-sized beasts/monsters/entities of 2014:

1. Godzilla

2. the Watchers

3. 1970s Sentinels

4. 20-something Sentinels

5. Autobots?

1. Toothless

2. Godzilla

3. Man Upstairs

4. 20XX Sentinels

5. Watchers

6. 1973 Sentinels

• Like 2

Twitter was going nuts about whatshisface apparently carrying

the age of consent laws

in his pocket :rofl:

That did seem very out of place in the movie, the only scene in movie history which comes close to that

• Like 3

Sat update

AOE 31-32.5 (Empire will be happy) ,22J 6,HTTYD2 5.1,TLAM2 4.4,Malef 3.3, JB 3.2,EOT 2.2,FIOS 1.7, DOFP 1.3

Real nice increase for Edge of tomorrow.

• Like 4

Posted Image

Posted Image

I wrote a sitcom script once for school. If y'all interested, I can post it here.

I got like 12 Marky Mark quotes from TF4 so honestly it did everything I wanted it to do

Does he rap?

i luh her but i hate that her next album will probably be the last hit she'll have

those once-in-a-decade phenomenons never last more than two or three albums

Meh. All I'm saying is that I personally switch off from either Rolling in the Deep or wishing I had Someone Like You

and then the Skyfalls

Edited by Blankments

Sat update

AOE 31-32.5 (Empire will be happy) ,22J 6,HTTYD2 5.1,TLAM2 4.4,Malef 3.3, JB 3.2,EOT 2.2,FIOS 1.7, DOFP 1.3

So that $100m will be close.

Will that get Mal over 200m today? I forget where it is currently. But it passes Spidey right?

• Like 1

Oh please tell me this won't go above Rth's higher estimate of Sat?

Looks like the 100M OW happened.. I see Paramount annoucing it on the news. Its also starting

to pop on the the..Web. The sunday and Saturday must be bigger than RTH's estimates :)

• Like 1

Estasy baby!! Good evening!!... .You looking at the run in China.. If Transformers hits the asian markets

a bigtime like its doing in China, and does well in the European mark.. It now has a shot to KO

Avengers WW... This is crazy!! Optimus Prime 1.6BWW???

Hi Kal. You should be a happy camper this evening.

• Like 1

So that $100m will be close.

Will that get Mal over 200m today? I forget where it is currently. But it passes Spidey right?

The official estimate will be 100M. And by pure magic, the actuals will be 100M as well.

• Like 3