CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

When I meet people and they ask about my hobbies I never mention movies. Too nerdy.

Why? I mention everything I like. Movies, Tv, reading, sports, music, theater. It's always good to be well rounded in pop culture
  • Like 4

But, like, everyone watches movies...

It's a shit, embarrassing pasttime. A person whose hobby is movies has no life and spends most of his time indoors looking at a flickering screen. Or at least that's the mental image I get from it.

i think if you say your main hobby is watching movies that just makes you sound like a lazy asshole though.

He just said he never mentions it. I assumed he meant when he was listing off his hobbies or whatever he'd skip it

If you say it's your ONLY hobby, then, yeah...

• Like 1

Poor literacy FTW.

That was my childhood lol

That's cool. I have recordings of myself doing various "funny" voices.

POST THEM

Blessings and Gnight Blankments. That was cool you  singing the frozen song  guy :). Cheeers :)

I am sure I am not getting all the Comics related jokes, as I am not into that.

But there are lots of science related jokes, I am sure only an elite gets:

Hakum-razor suggests....

Gedanken experiments ...

I don't understand...

• Like 1

it's just a thing everyone does. I was once in conversation with a girl who said "eh, i don't really like music"

not a certain genre of music or what's popular right now, but music. in general. what the fuck do you say to that?

• Like 3