CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

I even tell people I post on a box office forum...I see nothing wrong.Heck, I even consider a few people here friends.

So do I, all the time. And I call yall "my online friends" or just "my friends on box office" to people. No shame. We're all just people who cant physically hang.
  • Like 3

Tell me about it. In life, all I've wanted to do was:

Professional Chef

Own a restaurant

Direct movies

Write movies

Star in movies

Sing professionally

Go on Broadway

Be the next Ben Affleck

Be the next Seth Rogen

I wanted to be a singer and an artist before I to become a comedian and got heavily involved in film, with scriptwriting acting and directing.

• Like 1

So do I, all the time. And I call yall "my online friends" or just "my friends on box office" to people. No shame. We're all just people who cant physically hang.

I...Physically hang all the time...
  • Like 2

Guys, I'm thinking about making a new game. In it you'd post a movie title or description with a release date, and the next person would have to predict OW/DOM/RT score. For example, I could post the following

Transformers v Ninja Turtles: Dawn of Fighting - June 30, 2017

And someone would have to give a predict and RT score. Additionally you could add who's acting or starring in it. Like the above would become

Starring David Henrie... Michael Bay's Transformers v Ninja Turtles: Dawn of Fighting - June 30, 2017

What do you think?
  • Like 3

yeah jack next time someone asks about hobbies just say "I enjoy watching movies from time-to-time" and then poop in your hand, throw it at them and scream "FUCK YOUR JUDGEMENT" and run away.

I think after he throws the poop at them, he should say this instead:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=75cVj4m2x0Q 

Edited by Walt Disney
  • Like 1

Guys, I'm thinking about making a new game. In it you'd post a movie title or description with a release date, and the next person would have to predict OW/DOM/RT score. For example, I could post the following

And someone would have to give a predict and RT score. Additionally you could add who's acting or starring in it. Like the above would become

Starring David Henrie... Michael Bay's Transformers v Ninja Turtles: Dawn of Fighting - June 30, 2017

What do you think?

WAT I DON'T EVEN

• Like 5

What do you think?

Posted Image
  • Like 4

yeah jack next time someone asks about hobbies just say "I enjoy watching movies from time-to-time" and then poop in your hand, throw it at them and scream "FUCK YOUR JUDGEMENT" and run away.

I wish I had realised this was gonna be my 15000th post before I submitted...

• Like 7

I...Physically hang all the time...

DK if innuendo or not. But im talking about us on the site, Ed. When are me and you going to meet and chill? Likely not anytime soon, but we still talk everyday. Thats what I mean.

What do you think?

You have way too much free time on your hands. Get a job.

Martin Lawrence and Kelsey Grammar are in a show together?

I wonder if FX is gonna order 100 episodes of it like they did that Charlie Sheen abomination

• Like 1