CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Instead, they used their muscle to get rid of Gray and put in a more controllable agent in charge of BOM in Seubers.

It sounds like Anita is giving them a ton of hell for it though. I can't remember seeing that many different studios calling out another studio. Usually it's just one or two. Sounds like pretty much all of them had something to say on the matter.

• Like 1

There were 500m tickets sold in China in 2012. http://forums.boxoffice.com/index.php?/topic/678-china-box-office-age-of-extinction-115m-total/page-218#entry589102 There's no data for 2013, but it's safe to say that it was up from that. There are over 1.3b people in China, it's not even remotely close to hitting a ceiling yet.

613.4M admissions in 2013,

+32.4%

• Like 1

It sounds like Anita is giving them a ton of hell for it though. I can't remember seeing that many different studios calling out another studio. Usually it's just one or two. Sounds like pretty much all of them had something to say on the matter.

Yeah....they must miss the days of Nikki at Deadline.

Because all of the studios Disney, WB, Fox have opened movies in the 90m club.

• Like 2

"These are public companies and under SEC guidelines regulating disclosure requirements for publicly-held companies, Paramount must put forth true and accurate numbers to the public and its shareholders." - http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/

I wonder if a rival studio can legally harass them. Sounds too cynical and petty to do that, but in dog eats dog competition, anything's possible.

Edited by a2k

"These are public companies and under SEC guidelines regulating disclosure requirements for publicly-held companies, Paramount must put forth true and accurate numbers to the public and its shareholders." - http://www.deadline.com/hollywood/

I wonder if a rival studio can legally harass them. Sounds too cynical and petty to do that, but in dog eats dog competition, anything's possible.

I think it's just frustrating to see such a blatant untruth.

• Like 3

She's trying to become the new Nikki.

There will never be another Nikki. I'm just happy deadline is finally reporting something juicy and not playing spin doctors for their favorite studio.

• Like 2

If a rival studio puts in a legal notice to see Paramount's books, the notice won't have to be honored for a week or so i.e. more than enough time for them to shuffle the numbers around.

There will never be another Nikki. I'm just happy deadline is finally reporting something juicy and not playing spin doctors for their favorite studio.

Yeah....finally some actual news coverage. I am glad they didn't mention CA:TWS being released over spring break in the next sentence.

• Like 1

if other studios did this kinda shit then catching fire's ow would have stayed at 161 beating tdk and tdkr. unacceptable

Posted Image

every studio does this shit. paramount just make it obvious. they don't give a fuck what you guys think! :lol:

• Like 4