CJohn

Weekend Estimates | TF4 - 100M (Paramount sticking to 100M for the Wknd Est)| More Numbers on Page 1

Which really annoys me. Why can't we just count the Thursday night previews with fucking Thursday and let the Friday number be whatever it makes from 12:01 onward?

Because fuck you, that's why.*

* the official studio response.

• Like 3

On the five-year anniversary (more or less), this seems appropriate:

Posted Image

:rofl:

(goddammit, Jandrew, you kinda beat me to it. That's what I get for trying to make mine all pretty)

Posted Image

Mines not as good, but I mean it's true.

• Like 9

Isn't that kind of, oh idk, his job? What else does he have in him that he can't go after it? (don't answer that.) 

Well I guess because technically he works for Amazon who has the instant watch. I suspect they would like to keep good relationships with studios.

• Like 1

Finished Goldfinger. It was alright but I prefer From Russia With Love or at least the bits I've seen of it.

World Cup's on so a 90 minute break from my movie marathon. Guess I'll catch up here

Join Exodus, Big Hero 6 and Horrible Bosses 2 to that list and I agree with it.

EDIT: And change NFL with soccer  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

And who doesn't want to see the third entry of the epic franchise, Night at the Museum 3  :ph34r: ?

Where the hell is the Horrible Bosses 2 trailer? Should've been attached to 22 Jump Street

Maleficent is gonna win the summer. We already know this

To quote Shia... NONONO